Get out the whips............

slipknot

Reaction score
Noob here, pseudoyankee (Kentucky, and for your peace of mind the south prevails in all cultural pursuits). I've been riding that fabulous Honda Street/Trail 1100 (Pan in Eurospeak) and I'm too hot in the summer, too bored in general and dread the 30K mile service. So I'm hoping to grab a new GS. I've had three of the airheads and have ridden the '05 GS. Until then, and forever afterwards, I'll hang out here and make another attempt to learn English.

Cheers:beerjug:

Noob here, pseudoyankee (Kentucky, and for your peace of mind the south prevails in all cultural pursuits). I've been riding that fabulous Honda Street/Trail 1100 (Pan in Eurospeak) and I'm too hot in the summer, too bored in general and dread the 30K mile service. So I'm hoping to grab a new GS. I've had three of the airheads and have ridden the '05 GS. Until then, and forever afterwards, I'll hang out here and make another attempt to learn English.

Cheers:beerjug:

at least you got a somewhat decent taste in music :D .......

welcome bro

Blimey Slipknot, you certainly know how to grab a mods attention 'Get out the whips.... ' .... :eek I thought I'd been invaded with a request for a sex slave. You had me worried then...

:D

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay with us :)

Blimey Slipknot, you certainly know how to grab a mods attention 'Get out the whips.... ' .... :eek I thought I'd been invaded with a request for a sex slave. You had me worried then...

:D

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay with us :)

and who was the first woman on scene :D

Enjoy the forum

That title was an attention grabber. Try a new or 06 GSA. I did/do: doesn't matter if you're on your toes!

dunard

welcome slipknot.
perhaps once you've learnt english you could teach us.because we have'nt learnt it yet.:D we speak euro now:eek:

Kentucky, and for your peace of mind the south prevails in all cultural pursuits:

That's a sweeping statement, Slipknot. My son's married to a Tennessee country girl, they live down in the boonies south of Nashville, and amongst their cultural pursuits is the quaintly-named annual Goat-Fainting Festival. Can you top that?

....and Will The South rise Again?

Dave.

Got my own goat. And looking at her from the "position of advantage" she reminds me of my last girlfriend. Scary. :augie
I have a delivery of moonshine tomorrow as well as some homemade grape wine coming tomorrow. Nothing like personal attention from the post master. I'll drink a toast to all of you. And to spring.:beer:

The bad news is I had to give away the last of my pot Sunday due to bronchial problems. Which reminds me of a joke. I'll post over yonder.

The good news is the weather here reminds me of the UK. Cloudy with fog, mist, rain and repeat for days. Ah the memories of learning the round-about right of way and then getting it backwards in Paris at night. I cut off more frogs than a chef at work.

Cheers

Dave that's my achilles heel, a beautiful girl with a Tennesse accent,

Happily, the fact that most red-blooded Brits find the Southern accent very sexy is entirely mutual, and the plan of attack in any bar/eatery in the Southern States is as follows:

as soon as you open your gob the waitress/bar-maid will immediately say "I love the way you talk", to which you must reply "and I love the way you talk..." then sit back and watch her melt. Job done.

btw, is no-one intersted in how they make goats faint in Tennessee?

and Slipknot, sorry about your bronchial problem, mate, very unfortunate.

Dave.

OK Dave, how do they make goats faint in TN??

Thanks, Slipknot, I thought no-one would ever ask, especially as this is a bike site and not a goat site. The goats are special fainting goats and the best way to make them faint is to creep up behind them and fire your handgun, but often just a very loud rebel yell will have the same effect. There are prizes for making the most goats faint.

Have a nice day,

Dave.

could not cope?

could not cope with yet another 'whipping' request eh Karen? :liv :aidan
OR were you getting excitied at the thought of a new victim?...oops I meant GS'er natch!! :whip
:JB darn! don't you just love having fun?!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom