V9

I guess that you're talking about City Navigator v9? I'd guess not as v8 didn't, but CN v8 NT did.

Even in Mapsource, the postal code search is not available for CN v8 but is for CN v8 NT. I've just tried it btw ;)

Hi Guys,

Yes it does, the version I have installed on my 2820 in NT v9 and does support full postcode searching.

Cheers

Ty

On a slightly different note how good is the coverage for Poland & the Czech Republic ?

Feedback needed

Hi Folks,

I have recently updated my BMW Motorrad navigator 3 with V9 and ver 3.3 operating system( on Garmin helpdesk advice) but Im still having problems finding addresses. If I use the "search all cities" function I can find the address that I'm looking for. If I use the "search City/ post code" function I get a "none found" return. Anybody else experience this problem?

I have tried all of the "fixes" suggested by garmin but none have resolved the problem. All feedback is welcome.:nenau

not if you have a quest1.. it don't use NT

Ah!

I don't use NT as I currently use an SP111....

So another reason to upgrade to a Zumo then....

I wasn't sure whether the V9 would allow you to create a waypoint from a post code and then load it onto the GPS....

My reply was obscure as how can you answer a question that's as vague as his is :confused: v9 of what :nenau Mapsource? CN EU? CN EU NT? CN USA? SP3, Zumo? Quest 1 or 2 etc etc :blast

v9 of MapSource (viewing program) does not exist
v9 of CNE will exist shortly
v9 of CNE NT exists
v9 of CNNA does not exist
v9 of SPIII firmware does not exist
v9 of zumo firmware does not exist
v9 of Quest firmware does not exist
v9 of Quest 2 firmware does not exist

So maybe, just maybe, his question refers to CNE v9 or CNE NT v9 and the isssue would be the same with both of them.

Helpful ?

Back
Top Bottom