Early summer at squires

i called in about 3pm,it was very busy.them pasties are lovely:bounce1

Yep me too! twoz there 2'ish for about 10mins..........
end of a good Morn/Afternoon run on way home.

Only visit couple times a year too many :mcgun Power Rangers for me !

Saw a couple of nice GSA 12's thou.

TD
:beerjug:

good turnout wish there was something like it in the north east

The queue for coffee's was out of the door at 1.30 :eek: I thought I got the last pastie then! ;)

:spitfire got a coffey quicker by riding to seaways at wetwang than waiting at squires about 1ish :thumb2 a lot of tossers about :clap

I do like an optimist, early summer indeed! Dont forget the regular 3rd tuesday night in the month meet is this tuesday at 7 ish. I wont be there unfortunately, Ive stripped my bike down to find a wiring fault and am struggling to put it all back together:confused: Great turn out last month, Hope you all have fun tomorrow.

Hang on.....

Thats my missis !! with here boss !! in that photo from squires last sunday.

Told me she would have me sunday dinner ready when I got back from the pub at tea time !

Thats my missis !! with here boss !! in that photo from squires last sunday.

Told me she would have me sunday dinner ready when I got back from the pub at tea time !

Your lucky, my wife nipped out for a cabbage for Sunday lunch and never came back.
Was I upset?
I'll say so I had to open a tin of peas:D

Who wants to go to Squires anyway..............:nenau

Once or twice a year is enough for anyone:mmmm

Who wants to go to Squires anyway..............:nenau

Once or twice a year is enough for anyone:mmmm

I must agree :thumb2

Its not a patch on the old place.Now that was a biker's cafe :clap

I have only been twice since it reopend at the new site,but it's not for me,plus there are to many police in the area because of the road racer's :rob

There are hundreds of better road's through out the area to ride that are almost empty :D

Have a good one :beer: Dazzer

Back
Top Bottom