GS + RT ?

XboxSteve

Reaction score
Guys hello.

Though not new here, I feel as if this is a bit of a noob question so I posted here.
There is a small chance that I have managed to talk the other half into letting me have a 2nd bike. :)

I currently have a 2000 1150GS, but fancy getting an 1150RT or an early 1200RT. What I need to know is, (and I have been searching Google), is there an equivalent (though it'd never be as good as UKGSer.com) website for the RT models?

Cheers!
::XBS::

Guys hello.

Though not new here, I feel as if this is a bit of a noob question so I posted here.
There is a small chance that I have managed to talk the other half into letting me have a 2nd bike. :)

I currently have a 2000 1150GS, but fancy getting an 1150RT or an early 1200RT. What I need to know is, (and I have been searching Google), is there an equivalent (though it'd never be as good as UKGSer.com) website for the RT models?

Cheers!

Steve...would probably be better in the 'our other bikes section'...this is a place for people to introduce themselves ;)

I'll move you across :thumb

Bill

Guys hello.

Cheers!

Steve

I currently have a 1150RT, before that had a 12GS. I believe that the 1150RT is basically the same as the 1150GS but shorter, slightly heavier and with better protection. The one down side about the 1150RT is the linked brakes (both when operated using the front AND back brake). I'm not keen on that. Have to say I love my RT though.

However, given that you've already got an 1150, the 1200RT would offer you something very different (engine and gearbox are great).

Just a few thoughts.

Guys, thanks very much for your help.
Can't believe I missed the "Our other bikes" section, my apologies.

Off to read the mountains of info those other sites have.

Happy Riding!

Back
Top Bottom