Non-NT V9 Available now!

DodgyGeeSer

Reaction score
Subject-line says it all! For all you non-NT folks (Quest, 2610, etc.) you can order the non-NT version of City Navigator Europe DVD now...

Shipping after the 20th Feb...

just off phone with Garmin and they say i can't pre-order it yet

non NT disc not in stock for about another 3 days girl said:nenau :nenau :nenau

How are you ordering it? I cant find it on the 'updates' link for myGarmin, only other than to purchase it through normal means?
Ignore the fact that it's not listed (they haven't added it to the list yet), click the 'Order Now' button and and go through the forms. You'll need the registration code from the yellow slip that came with your GPS to identify that you qualify. If you don't have the yellow slip to hand and previously registered with myGarmin it'll be there instead.

Could someone stick a link in please, dont seem to be able to locate an 'order now' button :confused:

I must just be really stupid. Using that link I couldn't find the non NT version of 9, and when I tried to buy the non NT version directly, it said it only shipped to mainland USA :confused: :confused: :confused:
It's not been added to the list yet. However if you click the 'Order Now' button and go through the form filling/option selecting it's available. You'll need your reg. code that came on the yellow slip along with your unit.

I must just be really stupid. Using that link I couldn't find the non NT version of 9, and when I tried to buy the non NT version directly, it said it only shipped to mainland USA :confused: :confused: :confused:

Just click on the Order Now button on that page, and follow the instructions.

Thanks

Thanks,

Have ordered mine,:thumb2

Only got the unit prior to Christmas,

Going to have a starcom fitted in march.

Top job,

Paul

NT or no NT

Hi Guys

Sorry to sound thick:p , but whats the difference between non NT and with NT
I have a new 2610 with version 8 what upgrade do I go for?
Regards RB

Hi Guys

Sorry to sound thick:p , but whats the difference between non NT and with NT
I have a new 2610 with version 8 what upgrade do I go for?
Regards RB

Non NT v9 is what you need.

Basic difference that I know is that the NT allows full post code search ( in the UK at least :) ) non NT doesn't

Back
Top Bottom