I got the RXV and OH MY GOD

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Got it on friday wouldn't start sent it back returned on sunday. took it for a flick in the woods just to have a go and hooolly shit is it off its head. way tooooooooooooooofast for a dirt bike. 55mph through trees in fifth at 2700rpm, mental. 50ish on the field in forth gave it a blip and it nearly flipped me. this things like my full spec supermoto 570 with nobbly tires. had to go out on the gs just to get the world back into sync. i'm one happy bunny.:aidan

I have heard good things about the Enduro and SM and all include the word 'Lunacy'

Must resist... must resist..

Got it on friday wouldn't start sent it back returned on sunday. took it for a flick in the woods just to have a go and hooolly shit is it off its head. way tooooooooooooooofast for a dirt bike. 55mph through trees in fifth at 2700rpm, mental. 50ish on the field in forth gave it a blip and it nearly flipped me. this things like my full spec supermoto 570 with nobbly tires. had to go out on the gs just to get the world back into sync. i'm one happy bunny.:aidan

Pictures please you filthy old slag!

and i though fast was never fast enough

earthmover your not kidding, just need enduros where the going is loooooong and fast. recon it'd be a pig in the woods as i'd end up bouncing of the woodwork on a regular basis.
DD no i'm not posting photo's, just go buy a playboy if yer want a spank yer pervy muck shoveller.
arr what the hell i'll try sort it out tonight, you nay need to give me help on loading the photos on the site though.....:eek:

I guess that the Sycomoto name will have to change to nee narr ( as in nee narr nee narr nee nar) in preperation for when the collar bone gets snapped like a twig for the umpteenth time.:augie

Back
Top Bottom