The East Coast Challenge

needlongerlegs

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

www.eastcoastchallenge.co.uk

I've been involved in setting up the following Bike Charity over the last few months and really enjoyed zooming around Suffolk and Norfolk, Best thing about it is you can do it when you want rather than on a specifc day.

It goes official on March 1st so come on have a ride out to get ride of the cobwebs

The East Coast Challenge is a non-competitive 200ish mile road ride around Norfolk and Suffolk visiting the towns of Stowmarket, Swaffham, Sheringham, Stalham and Southwold.

The Challenge is aimed as a fun event that can be completed at any time starting 1st March 2007, visiting the towns in any order, at any pace (there is a minimum time allowance of seven hours) and on any type of bike. There are special awards for older bikes and mature riders or even completing it at night!

There is an entry cost of £12 which is split 50/50 between Hope House and Riders for Health. All successful riders will recieve a commemorative mug and sticker.

More details on www.eastcoastchallenge.co.uk

Regards

Graham AKA Needlongerlegs

Hi Chap,What a bloody Good idea:thumb I@ll rally some troops and make a day of it! How wrinkly do you have to be!:rob John B

Excellent website and a great idea littlelegs, you should get this stuck up the top as a 'sticky'. If us Essex boys do the challenge it would be more like a 300 mile+ jaunt, would that cost more? How about a pillion, would that make it £24?:blast

Hope you get loads of support Graham - well done - good choice of charities too.

Hi Guys ,

I'm doing again either 21st or 28th, I'm compiling a listy of biker friendly egg n bacon and fish n chip stops

oh and coffee n cake stops last time i went clock wise round and blimey i was stuffed by the time i got home, she how must be obeyed thought it must be tiring all this motorcycling.

lol

g

Up ~ date also thinking of doing rhe night owl on 21st june

East Coast Challenge

Hi Graham
Blimey, getting a date when a group of us can go is a challenge in itself! Hopefully early august looks favourite, will get details from the website and bump this back to the top!!!:thumb2
Cheers
John B:beer:

East Coast Challenge 5th August.

Hi All, finally got round to organising a few mates and matesses to do this thing on Sunday august 5th, probably starting in Stowmarket:rob Anyone else fancy joining in??:thumb2 John B

Won't be able to make it, but I'll stump up a donation. Drop me a PM.

Well done boys good luck on Sunday 5th,

Well done boys good luck on Sunday 5th,

I'll be escourting 200 + Matchless's n AJS's form Wantisden, Woodbridge to Felixstowe that day LOL

www.eastsuffolkjampot.co.uk

If any body has an older/ smaller bike I'll be doing a wrinkle, tidler and oldie run later on in Aug

G....

East Coast Challenge

Well, we did it!:clap hottest bl**dy day of the year and more traffic than you could believe:mcgun:! will get verification and cash off a.s.a.p.:thumb2
Good day out , can thoroughly recommend if anyone else wants to have a go.
Cheers John B:beer:

Back
Top Bottom