New Baby - fresh out the box

GSAde

Reaction score
Well here she is, the new slim, lythe new model - bright & shiny - but just beggin' to be ridden.

Attachments

• DSCN0744.jpg
    DSCN0744.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 517
First impressions

Well, couple of hours practice last Saturday at a mates farm - well pleased. Even though engine in need of bedding in, loads of torque & zip when needed, felt at home straight away. Bit too much gas over a rock step at the top of a climb saw me flying through the air - probably need a little more finess with the throttle :eek:

Really should have had a bit more bedding in but couldn't resist so it was off to a Trial on Sunday - first competitive trial I'd ridden in since about 1980! Great day out, did the clubman route, and didn't disgrace myself - seem to have finished somewhere around the midpoint of the Novices / Over Forties - but the marking scheme thesedays seems about as complicated as the multiple routes round the sections (maybe need a GPS to guide me round :rolleyes: )

Anyway off to another trial tomorrow :thumb - even though last Monday had me realising that I'd got muscles that I'd forgotten about - can't remember anyone setting about me with a hammer - but thats what my unfit boddy felt like :eek:

Ade

Once you've got the crash bars, hard luggage, after market lights, lowered seat, it'll be OK. 3litr tank range will probably the right comfort range:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom