FEB2007COASTRUN037.jpg
[/IMG]Just past MacDuff
FEB2007COASTRUN025.jpg
[/IMG]Pennan
FEB2007COASTRUN032.jpg
[/IMG]The top of the road looking down into Pennan
FEB2007COASTRUN043.jpg
[/IMG]And finally back to Lossiemouth

Thanks for the report. I don't know that side of Scotland as well as the west coast. I've often thought about heading to Pennan to see the Village location for "Local Hero" one of my favorite films, as I've been to the other locations near Mallaig a few times.:thumb

Nice pics I was cycling along this bridge a few weeks ago

FEB2007COASTRUN004.jpg

132764194-S.jpg

Looks like a good day out, Floyd.

I'm off to locate Pennan on my map. Think I might need to visit there one day soon :thumb2

Good grub at the Harbour Cafe in Lossie! The mother in law's a native as is the wife of course.

Great photos Floyd ,takes me back to playing footballon the park just along from where you picture of Cullen was taken.It was a easter weekend trip with the local team .A horrible journey on a bus a long way back to Glasgow,wish id been on my GS ,in fact i wish id been on your GS ,bonnie bike Cheers BigJets.:thumb2

Mzokk, seen as its one of your fav films here is a pic of the phone box and one of a plaque on the pub wall, it's in need of a good clean and difficult to make out
FEB2007COASTRUN030.jpg
[/IMG]
FEB2007COASTRUN031.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice one Floyd :thumb2 better than being stuck out at the Betty Ford thingie :beer:
How are you getting on with the TKC`s ? I thought that you were going to change them.

GC, Tkc's are almost done (2500miles)I have just ordered tourances from http://www.moto-tyres.co.uk £125 delivered to the door and there is a local guy that will fit them for £6 a tyre:thumb2 . I found them great in the dry but a bit slippy in the wet. Going off to France in May approx 3000miles so I hope the tourances last a bit longer.

Yi'll get about 5 k oot the back wan and aboot 8k oot the front:thumb

Nice photies by the way :thumb

Yi'll get about 5 k oot the back wan and aboot 8k oot the front:thumb

Nice photies by the way :thumb

Am I doing something wrong? Tourance's fitted as a pair at 18,000 still on at 30,000. Rear is about done in the middle, but not badly squared, a bit left beside the side wall and probably another 1-2,000 worth on the front although they'll get changed soon as a pair.

I try not brake hard and only accelerate hard cranked over.:eek:

Am I doing something wrong? Tourance's fitted as a pair at 18,000 still on at 30,000. Rear is about done in the middle, but not badly squared, a bit left beside the side wall and probably another 1-2,000 worth on the front although they'll get changed soon as a pair.

I try not brake hard and only accelerate hard cranked over.:eek:

Sorry but I'm an absolute hooligan:eek:

Tyre preservation is the last thing on my mind whilst riding plus the rear gets a fair bit of aggro off road, plus roads up here are like riding on a grinder:thumb

Sorry but I'm an absolute hooligan:eek:

License preservation is the last thing on my mind whilst riding plus my rear gets a fair bit of aggro off road, plus my haemoroids feel like I'm riding on a grinder:eek:

Fixed it for ya :thumb2

Al :D

Mzokk, seen as its one of your fav films here is a pic of the phone box and one of a plaque on the pub wall, it's in need of a good clean and difficult to make out

Cool:thumb2

GC, Tkc's are almost done (2500miles)I have just ordered tourances from http://www.moto-tyres.co.uk £125 delivered to the door and there is a local guy that will fit them for £6 a tyre:thumb2 . I found them great in the dry but a bit slippy in the wet. Going off to France in May approx 3000miles so I hope the tourances last a bit longer.

Floyd,
I get my tyres there too and was wondering who you use to get them fitted?

Back
Top Bottom