I HAVE VERSION 9

Deleted account 220427002

Reaction score
:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Great work Garmin:clap :clap
phoned yesterday about them sending me the wrong NT version and recieved a new non-NT version in the post this morning:D :D

this is what one looks like for those still drooling :augie :augie

Attachments

• DSCF0224.JPG
    DSCF0224.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 629
So what are the differences then, and more importantly, is it worth it for those differences???? :)

So when you've loaded it, send the disc on to me. Can't be arsed waiting for garmin :thumb

i'm not gonna install it... untill the rest of you get yours.... it wouldn't be fair if i had mine before you:augie

i'm not gonna install it... untill the rest of you get yours.... it wouldn't be fair if i had mine before you:augie

Ah g'wan, g'wan, g'wan - you know we need you to make a cnut of it before we install ours :aidan

just rang garmin uk and asked why the delay they said "we're having problems sending v9 out" and he couldn't understand how anyone could have it yet. when asked when disks will be sent out he said "a few days" :nenau

I installed mine this morning - not much difference (if any) in the north but definitely noticeable in the south - I checked by looking at areas I visited in my trip a couple of weekends ago and there are loads of wee roads mentioned in v9 which aren't in v8 - it's handy because in mapsource you can flick between 8 and 9 at will without having to refocus on the same area so the differences in detail are immediatly obvious

my tip would be phone garmin...say you got the disc...but it's the nt one could you please send out the right one quickish as you're setting off doing a tour of Ireland/poland at the weekend and need it;)

don't forget to ask nicely:aidan

my tip would be phone garmin...say you got the disc...but it's the nt one could you please send out the right one quickish as you're setting off doing a tour of Ireland/poland at the weekend and need it;)

don't forget to ask nicely:aidan

copy it and stick it in the post for €20 to your favourite charity? (i'm unable to ask nicely) :D

Sell it on fleabay Tuned, someone will buy it! :D

Back
Top Bottom