How many are left - Only 8 in South Africa

wings

There are only 8 HP2's left for sale in South Africa or so we are told they are all at dealers and none left at the head office.
The HP2 is a limited edition and thats it!
I love mine so much I bought another one and am busy blinging it up.
They may actualy be a good investment and at least hold their value but who knows.
It would be interesting to find out how many are left in other countries.

There are only 8 HP2's left for sale in South Africa or so we are told they are all at dealers and none left at the head office.
They may actualy be a good investment and at least hold their value but who knows.

Are you sure, I thought you could still order an HP2. The dealers or importer may not hold them in stock any more. Just like BMW M series cars

New Zealand has one left

sorry Mate, I think you might have been had :blast

I was chatting with my local dealer (Cairns Australia) a few weeks ago and he tells me that they are a special order, about 6 months waiting time and availible....

But to have two in the shed, thats pretty cool....

Hay Ewe

sorry Mate, I think you might have been had :blast

I was chatting with my local dealer (Cairns Australia) a few weeks ago and he tells me that they are a special order, about 6 months waiting time and availible....

But to have two in the shed, thats pretty cool....

Hay Ewe

I thought that was what I said:nenau They are made to order just like M series cars which can take over 12 months to get.:beerjug:

This should be good for resale, but mine is not for sale. I would part with the road wheels if an HP owner wanted a pair.:cool:

I thought that was what I said:nenau They are made to order just like M series cars which can take over 12 months to get.
A local B*W dealer told me the HP2 was only built in 2005 and that all new bikes sold now were from the original build, fair to say I was quite suprised, I mine is numbered in the high 800's on the VIN and was registered June 2006

We have a couple of new ones here, what are the VIN numbers (ish!) Are they 900's or above?

8 HP2's in SA

Thats most probably 1) because they know so few can afford them 2) the exchange rate fluctuates so much ( R14 to a quid ! ), 3) to stop any getting nicked ;)

I doubt that it will be a good investment, saw one at Auto Alpina in Boksburg, just east of Johannesburg, 1098 km's on the clock, R105000.00. That's a R34000.00 knock for 1098km.:eek

I doubt that it will be a good investment, saw one at Auto Alpina in Boksburg, just east of Johannesburg, 1098 km's on the clock, R105000.00. That's a R34000.00 knock for 1098km.:eek

Thats not far enough to get to the GS Challenge and back?

Welsh :rob

Back
Top Bottom