spain ferries

hodge1150

Reaction score
Hi
I am riding down to Barcelona, from Holmfirth in West Yorkshire, to arrive in Barcelona on the 16th of August to meet wife (who should have flown there), then raz round Spain for a bit and come back via ferry from Bilbao or Santander. Gonna set off around the 6th and pootle :augie down through france etc, no route really just follow my nose (or GS beak).

some questions I hope the members of this fine site can help with, anybody know of any events/rallies going on between the 8th and 16th in frogland/spain.

Anybody recommend campsites (bikers only or highly recommended):nenau

Anybody in the frogland/spanish area on these dates fancy a beer:beer:

Whats the best ferry to come back on, the brittany from Santander or the P & O from Bilbao.:nenau

Cheers chaps

Hodge

Hi Hodge, Not sure yet about what is going on in this area in August, but you are welcome to visit for tea/coffee/wine/beer etc. I may also be able to offer a cheap alternative to the wife flying to Barcelona. If you email me via the email on my blog I'll explain and give you my phone number. Quite happy to let you camp anywhere on my land, if you want.
Bob
http://bikesindordogne.blogspot.com/

Whats the best ferry to come back on, the brittany from Santander or the P & O from Bilbao.:nenau

Cheers chaps

Hodge

Santander/Plymouth without question. It's a newer, faster boat and it's only 1night onboard, Bilbao/Portsmouth is 2.

Back
Top Bottom