new 1200 gsa

dave b

Reaction score
Picked up my shiny new 12 gsa yesterday and think it is the mutts nutts .....apart from (you've guessed it) the bloody computer telling me that i've got 300 mls left in the tank and 10 mins later i've got 170 mls left in tank !.How unreliable is the fuel gauge itself , it read 1 bar so i fuelled up and had to put in just 14 litres !!. so when i'm down to 1 bar on the gauge i have 19 litres of fuel left !!!!!!:eek: Also one other thing , i have gone from an 1150 gsa up to a 1200 and was wondering where do you find your total mileage, does it just come up when you turn on the ignition ? cos that is the only time i get to read it :confused:

Also one other thing , i have gone from an 1150 gsa up to a 1200 and was wondering where do you find your total mileage, does it just come up when you turn on the ignition ? cos that is the only time i get to read it :confused:

Press the button by the readout to toggle between trip1, trip2 and total miles. Hold it down to reset trip1 or trip2

Congratulations, Dave... is it all you hoped for or do you still pine for the 1150GSA I've now got tucked up in my sister's garage :thumb

I've got a new 12GSA and the fuel gauge / range works fine. If your's doesn't settle down I'd take it back to the dealers to get it sorted and not let them fob me off either:spitfire

:rob :rob :rob :rob

Mine also works well....07GSA

Mike

Mine works a treat on my 56 1200GSA no probs at all. (Touch wood!)

Picked up my 07 GSA on Saturday as well (Vines Guildford), absolutely love it, but yep looks like I have the same problem with the fuel read out. Trip computer was telling me a range of 360 Miles on a full tank and just 100 miles later the fule guage is down to just 3 bars and the computer is telling me a range of 160 miles !!!

If it doesn't settle down I'll be asking foe a software update at the 600 mile service.

Otherwise what a great bike!!!

Yes yes paul , i still pine for my old bike , i know you'll look after her (don't keep her in the dark to long) ,and terzikat are you still up for a meet , maybe rivvy barn one sunday ?;)

Back
Top Bottom