Tank Panels Spraying Service

Les Wassall

HiD50.com leading light in HiD
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After getting a pair of spare panels I had some pretty horrendous quotes on having them sprayed, until I found a guy who happens to be a fellow biker and he did a first class job, I can offer this service to any Tossers who fancy a change in colour or want Black but not the rubber matt o/e finish.

A pair of panels painted £80 plus the postage which should be about £8, if there are some Tossers who cannot be with out their panels for a week I may be able to offer an exchange service, providing the exchange panels have no crakes etc.

If any more info required or colour's pm me.

:thumb2

I'd like a pair for my new steed when it arrives please Les, can you get a chequered flag effect with a union jack on?! ;)

No problem :blast

Attachments

• jack.JPG
    jack.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 778
A bit of a plug as there has been a lot of interest in the spray service, Tank panels and the Beak extension can be sprayed in fact if it's plastic it can be done, pm me for any prices.

:thumb2

Attachments

• pannels.JPG
    pannels.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 662
Gaz

Les those olive green / f"*ed panels i think are some sort of oxidised ali can they still be sprayed black :)

Les those olive green / f"*ed panels i think are some sort of oxidised ali can they still be sprayed black :)

Yes they can and they6 come up very nicely too :thumb

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hi
where can i get mine done yours look great:beerjug:

Just go to a metal work shop.
If they don't do it, they can guide you to the right place.
It's an easy prosses, they just dip it in a chemical bath for a while and then your fit to go :thumb

Back
Top Bottom