New Discs for the 1200GS

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
New Discs available to fit the 1200 GS -

They aren't as smooth as the genuine BMW discs (depends if you want better braking and longer disc life, or to look at them). They have a slightly rougher surface, but not as rough as cast iron. And have better braking,without the iron dust/corrosion problems of cast iron discs.
And they combine well with ferodo platinum brake pads:augie

Discs are £85 each. ( i can also supply "wavy" finishes for the followers of fashion)

Close up of the disc surface

Will these be an ongoing product Oh great one or have you just had a batch run off? do not need them at the moment but want be too long.

New Discs available to fit the 1200 GS -

They aren't as smooth as the genuine BMW discs (depends if you want better braking and longer disc life, or to look at them). They have a slightly rougher surface, but not as rough as cast iron. And have better braking,without the iron dust/corrosion problems of cast iron discs.
And they combine well with ferodo platinum brake pads:augie

Now, Now Neil :nono Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...did find it funny though :D :clap

I got that cap through the post today cheers :bow

Adie

Bump - As a reminder to the 1200 owners before i place an order.

2 q's

1. Will they work with ABS models (I think the width of the disk is a determining factor)
2. Are you doing a rear, and how much?

Is it the same price for a wavy?

Yes, Same price for wavies

2 q's

1. Will they work with ABS models (I think the width of the disk is a determining factor)
2. Are you doing a rear, and how much?

Yes they'll work with ABS models.

I had two people from here who were going to send me their knackered discs so i could have copies made from them . That was getting on for a year ago, and they still haven't arrived . And i thought i was slow doing my post. :D

Had an early delivery, not the whole order, but i have -

4 wavy front discs.

4 standard front discs.

All £85 each.

No rears.

Back
Top Bottom