Which goggles for BWM Enduro helmet...

Mav

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm looking to get some goggles to wear with my Enduro lid and wondered if anyone had any recommendations as which fit well with the helmet?:nenau

I've looked at the BMW goggles... but they are a tad expensive! :eek:

Finally, any recommendations as to where to get them from... any stores near the Gloucestershire/Oxford area?

Cheers :beerjug:

Mav

I bought Oakley crossbar. Good fit with my Arai,no gaps once the nose guard is in place. Highly recommended.

I use Oakleys at the moment,but only because I couldn't get another pair of Scotts quick enough.I also always use a quick strap,you bin the original strap,and replace it with a quick strap,which has a clip stuck to one side of the helmet,and velcro on the other side,so you can just pull the velcro and your goggles are off,a true one handed job.If you run the original strap around your helmet,it stretches eventually and pulls the foam surround out of shape.

Have a look at www.slyfoxmx.com if you don't know what a quick strap is.

And BVM in Stroud normally have a good selection of goggles,or Chapman Tyrrell in Evesham

Thanks for the replies Badger and Vern :thumb2 Looks like Scott or Oakley are pretty safe bets :cool:

Slyfoxmx seems to have some great deals and ships overseas! Have you bought from them Vern? I would rather give the business to a local...

The quickstrap idea does look really appealling - it looks like I would have to stick some parts to my lid, correct? Just wondering whether they would be annoying when using just the visor...

I've never dealt with stylfox,they just came up on a search,but the quick straps are readily available over here.

When you're not using the goggles,there's just a 45mm bit of velcro on one side of the helmet,and a plastic pin on a 45mm boss on the other side.It makes feck all difference to anything really,and if your helmet is a dark colour,you won't even see it.

Back
Top Bottom