Are you all still hiding

I rode mine over a pavement this week!

can i have a medal please :D

eh ?

sorry to all , clearly the way that I express myself is causing offence, it's not meant to, I was just trying to explain where I come from in my thought pattern.
As I stated it's your bike do what you want.
I'm sure that there will be plenty of other ride outs and monthly meets where we can have a chat and a beer.
the trouble with the written word is that what looks inoffensive to the writer is not to the reader

cheer up chap, I'm certainly not trying to wind you up, just trying to give an honest view of how I see things

If you want to read this as an apology then that's good for me, but try to remember that no offence was ever meant by my remarks

see you soon

Rob

All a bit silly really...

so -
sibson.jpg

This is 4 of us coming down from - about 11,788 feet above ground level before the other 12 started joining in.:D:p :p

NO :thedummy or :spitfire or :mcgun

Time for :beer: :thumb

PS Edit: Am I being particularly thick or has nobody actually said where or when anyone is actually planning to meet - or is that part of the plan, you have to guess?

Last edited:
can i come?

I could bring the prilla and show yer all how to do it:cool:

OR I could bring the GSA12 and

SHOW YER PUSSIES HOW TO DO IT>>>>>>>>:D

are you going DD

If you are then i recon i'm up for it. Will Battlewings be alright:) they managed some rocky wet stuff on sunday:thumb

right then, Garry will be along in a minute to correct me but my thoughts,
the route will probably depend on numbers, although the route is legal it isn't travelled by bikes that often so a little sensitivety may be in order.
I wouldn't waste your time bringing a pogo as the route has been traversed by Garry on his air head and as he's not going to want to trash it before he goes to marocco the route is more likely to be interesting than bloody difficult, those will be latter in the year when he gets his other bike going:eek: :eek:

meeting place probably a super store in leominster or hereford

who's coming ?

I'm not trying to organise it, it's garrys thread, just thoughts based on discussions with him ont' phone:thumb :thumb

I'm up for it :bounce1

Hereford is slightly closer (although still 40 miles away) so would be prefered start point for me.

Cheers

Mav

:beerjug:

right then, Garry will be along in a minute to correct me but my thoughts,
the route will probably depend on numbers, although the route is legal it isn't travelled by bikes that often so a little sensitivety may be in order.
I wouldn't waste your time bringing a pogo as the route has been traversed by Garry on his air head and as he's not going to want to trash it before he goes to marocco the route is more likely to be interesting than bloody difficult, those will be latter in the year when he gets his other bike going:eek: :eek:

meeting place probably a super store in leominster or hereford

who's coming ?

I'm not trying to organise it, it's garrys thread, just thoughts based on discussions with him ont' phone:thumb :thumb
Looks like you got it sorted Rob :eek:
Route will depend on numbers....Half a dozen will be enough...If i can find that many friends :hug
Should be interesting ( because i can't normally resist a bit of a challange ) :blast
Absolutely NO pogos afterall is a GS run :rob
We can meet around Hereford...To be sorted later in the week
So whos up for it ?

Yep,count me in as long as there are no more than 6-7 people,and no ones out to prove anything.

Someone want to start a new thread for this then:thumb

Yep,count me in as long as there are no more than 6-7 people,and no ones out to prove anything.

Someone want to start a new thread for this then:thumb

Does that include proving that I'm a complete beginner? :p

Don't think I'l have to do anything special to prove that :eek:

this is getting close to the numbers

Garry
mav
syco
vern
matkat
myself
and maybe stu

to those who haven't ridden with us before, no one will be out to prove anything, most of us have little or no off road experience but the route will be good, if you don't think that you can do it on your particular bike then there will be an alternative route around an obstacle

bring some sarnies and a drink, a sense of humour and probably some waterproofs, as it's wales

Rob

I have decided to just go with a small group of mates this time...
It's close to my Morocco departure date so i think due to some of the comments some people have made this is my best option :hide

I have decided to just go with a small group of mates this time...
It's close to my Morocco departure date so i think due to some of the comments some people have made this is my best option :hide

That's it go on, let the Tosser's down...:tears

Do you realise, some of them will haven't fallen out with loved one's to go on this ride with you...:wife

They'll have a contract out on you by Friday. You may not make Maroc if you don't take them out....:shotim

Back
Top Bottom