Zumo 550 best price

Mary has informed me she is able to do the Garmin Zumo 550 at £450 delivered. It should be with you in 2-4 working days as she has to order them in. If she gets an order of 2 or more the turn around will be quicker. Any questions give her a call on 01379 851091

I am getting a bit anxious.

I ordered one for a friend and Mary was kind enough not to take payment until she knew she had another consignment on the way. That was on Friday the 30th of March. She told me that the Zumo would be sent in a day or two (a fact that I relayed to my friend). It is now Thursday the 5th of April and nothing has arrived.

I have called her three times today but no one is answering the phone. I would be grateful if you could pass this message on to your daughter. My name is Errol Maxwell and she may remember me as the parcel had to be delivered to Northern Ireland.

Many thanks in advance.

Errol,
I have just spoken to Mary on her mobile.
It's 8 oclock & shes not home yet.
She appologises for the delay and has told me that due to her supplier having a large demand for the 550, stocks ran out. However, they have promised her that she will recieve them on Saturday and she will post them out as soon as she can.
She will be home later and she will post her own reply later.

Thanks for your patience.

Mike.

Errol and others waiting on delivery.

Mary here, I just want to say sorry for the delay, as dad said my supplier has informed me that the units will be with me on saturday. Assuming they arrive early enough I will have them in the post by mid day, if not i am afraid they will have to go out Tuesday. I hope you are not inconvenienced too much. Thank you for your patience

Kind Regards
Mary

Back
Top Bottom