intergrtr IV

FBF

anyone else trying this system? ive been really impressed so far although ive only been using it for a few months, the radio is amazing, better than a car one, and all the functions seem endless yet its so simple.

integratr_iv_a.jpg

http://www.jmcorp.com/SeeProducts.asp?PF=29

love the way me and the missus can both use the phone on it and the GPS downside is the wires. but hoping a decent tank bag will solve that issue
think it cost me about 450 all inc after it arrived from the states although there is a uk dealer.
definate 7.5 out of ten

just me then :wink:

Guess so....

Don't let that stop you giving a write up, always interested in new kit...

Never heard of them until you posted here, how/why did you end up going for them?

well, the J&M company based in arizona are better known in the hardly davidson scene, the kit can be used with CB radio, family radio, cell phones, mp3 players, sat nav, and a couple of other things ive never heard of.

the unit has a built in FM radio which works incredibly well, its even compatible with the UK where as most american radios work on odd number frequencys only. a PTT button on the side for the rider to pillion intercom or CB radio is there but the mics are voice activated anyway. ive found the volume only needs to be at a 1/4 way up at 70 mph to hear it well so volume isnt even close to an issue with this system. visor up at 70mph on my GS still makes the cell phone easy to hear and for the receiving person on the line they tell me its fine whith a little wind noise, most wont have it that im on my bike if they call me. the downfall is having to fit your headset in your helmet. this normally means cutting away at your lid to make it fit. when everything is plugged in there is a system in place putting your mobile phone at the top of the pecking order follwed by the sat nav and then the intercom/your voice then the radio mp3 player. this system works brilliantly and even the pillion has the option to join in on the phone call. once fitted to your lid and you have the 16!! AAA batteries/rechargable lithium/12v car socket in place its as simple as mount on your tank bag or belt and ride away. very easy to control everything and all glove friendly.the intital cost is pretty high, but i can recommend this sytem as close to faultless (other than she can moan the whole trip if she needs to, and i do think it is a 'need' for her) one issue is the restriction on your look behinds when riding ive found the cable a little restricvtive.

mine arrived within 7 days with 45 quid tax to pay and once i fit it in or on to the right tank bag i will use it everywhere

Nice bit of kit

FBF - Interesting bit of kit. You sound very positive about it but only mark it 7.5 out of 10.

What was it that you don't like? It seems like an expensive piece of kit , is that why?

to be honest i really do rate it but wanted to try and reserve some of the score, i wouldnt give anything a 10 out of 10. its the best system i could find but the cost does let it down a little. i find that i miss it now if i dont take it with me and we toured for 3 days this week and it was a god send. mostly impressed with volume levels and versatility

Back
Top Bottom