Patventure...anyone got a Photo of him?

oh all right i'll be the first to jump in

Attachments

• poor bloke.jpg
    poor bloke.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 581
Not quite sure if that's him or not Tuned. A quiet sort of chap, was he?

makeup.jpg

B'stards

yeah yeah yeah, so you all know how to use photoshop. those pictures are clearly fakes.

In any case, i had a top weekend. Big thanks to all who offered help and advice. The event was a credit to all involved.:beerjug:

next time I'll bring along a colouring in book for the the budding artists in the group......

Patrick.

the lengths some people will go to get there photo taken

Attachments

• IMG_0933.jpg
    IMG_0933.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 346
No..........guess who started it off

Attachments

• IMG_0937.jpg
    IMG_0937.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 352
the lengths some people will go to get there photo taken

It has to be said, that lad was so soundly out that all the stuff balanced on his head was only balanced only on his head. Not help from the wall required!!!!

Well Fair Play to Pat:thumb2

the mans an Honourable Tosser to take this lot with a sense of humour second to none!:D

oh...you lot;

Mrs Og told him "next time warn them you'll charge for the floor show!":D :thumb

~~

getting off lightly?

well, if that's as much of an initiation as i get, maybe if wasn't too bad. And i effectively volunteered for it.

Of course, i could blame lack of sleep due to the sound of someone throwing up their guts in the early hours of the previous morning, but that wouldn't be cricket, would it.:thedummy

It sounds like no one's immune from a bit af slagging which is the way it should be,and i'm not the sensitive type. But I'll feel a whole lot better if/when i can dish out a bit of what-is-best-served-cold! But I'm certainly not preoccupied with that!:beerjug:

see you all soon!

Patrick.

Of course, i could blame lack of sleep due to the sound of someone throwing up their guts in the early hours of the previous morning, but that wouldn't be cricket, would it.:thedummy

So could most of the peeps in the hotel....... poor bloke must have got a bad pint ;)

446463334_dd6af975c9.jpg

Sorry Mr Adventure..but this is quite tame compared to the make up pics!!:D
Goodness knows whose idea it was to take advantage of a sleeping man..:augie

Back
Top Bottom