Muffing Season Over...???

Garryc

Reaction score
....Now were offically into BST,:Motomartin .... should the muffs be taken off until next winter or should I hold off a bit longer?

Hope so, I finally got round to washing my bike yesterday! :)

Off...

mine came off a couple of days before the last snowfall doh!!:blast

Lovely and sunny riding into the smoke this morning..if not a tad nippy at first....roll on...:thumb

....Now were offically into BST,:Motomartin .... should the muffs be taken off until next winter or should I hold off a bit longer?

:mad: :mad: Not until the first reports of cukoos in the letters page of The Times. :mad: :mad:

It is this kind of reckless disregard for moral and ettiquete standards that is directly responsible for the breakdown in law and order in our society today:rob :rob :rob :rob :rob

:mad: :mad: Not until the first reports of cukoos in the letters page of The Times. :mad: :mad:

It is this kind of reckless disregard for moral and ettiquete standards that is directly responsible for the breakdown in law and order in our society today:rob :rob :rob :rob :rob
Wot the ferk yome on aboot Speggo!? :)

The missus will be very upset to hear that the Muffing Season is over. ;)

As for riding to work, I rode in all through the winter with the exception of the 2 days of snow we had.
Not only that but wore my summer gloves all through the winter.
All Hail :bow :bow :bow to the inventor of heated grips!

Right are you, master. :thumb

Is this the same ...

... as 'casting clouts' ? :nenau

I had some muffins for breakfast yesterday - all covered in black cherry jam.... YUM ! :p

...woke up this morning to a hard frost - So the muffs are staying on for another couple of weeks, at least.

...They might look like sh*te, but I've wore my summer gloves all winter and they kept my gloves dry, even through numerous monsoons.

...Hardly had to use my HG at all - Think thats cause I'm still young
:bounce1 :bounce1

...Had several detours in/out of Gla today to pick up my new passport, told the wife the places was jumping, hence the reason for the 2hr delay in getting back:bounce1 :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom