The missus had a good idea!!!!

Ming

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Her indoors has just suggested a ride out this coming weekend probably the bank holiday monday

so does anyone fancy a little jaunt out in the country??
little lady on the back so probably a relaxed affair to the coast somewhere for fish and chips probably ice cream will be included along the the line i should think too!!!

anyone up for it leaving cardiff about 10ish:boobies :boobies

I'm in, where are you thinking of going.

Won't be bringing er in doors as she'd rather give birth to a full grown hedgehog than ride a motorcycle.

You can't have it all.

west coast seems like a good idea

she wont be a happy bunny unless she gets either a 99 or fish'n'chips.
:barf :barf :barf

ming said:
west coast seems like a good idea

she wont be a happy bunny unless she gets either a 99 or fish'n'chips.
:barf :barf :barf

BEST GO TO ABERAERON THEN GOOD FISH & CHIPS IN CELTIC & HONEY ICE-CREAM AROUND THE CORNER

that sounds fine to me anyone know a good route from cardiff?
:monkyswin

ming said:
:monkyswin

OK Andy Leett, Where to meet the Cardies then? I could fancy them Chips, Grated Cheese and Hot Gravy poured over, Balls to the diet, pump up the Tyres! :beerjug:

I'm sure we can make something up, what roads would you prefer ' A' or 'B'. If we leave at about 10'ish from Cardiff it'll give us about 2 and a half hours to mosey on west.

Where is the easiest meeting place for you. I am just 5 miles north of Cardiff up the A470.

rcc54 said:
OK Andy Leett, Where to meet the Cardies then? I could fancy them Chips, Grated Cheese and Hot Gravy poured over, Balls to the diet, pump up the Tyres! :beerjug:

I WAS THINKING OF STOREY-ARMS IF THEIR COMING THAT WAY. MAYBE THEY WOULD LIKE TO GO ABERGWESYN TO TREGARON,ITS A LOVELY ROAD

Great minds think alike.
Did that road weekend before last in the fog with Andy Melton, not much of a view.

It needs to be done again.

the missus.......................

Gonna miss this one chaps,greetings from the carribean:D
aren't cyber caffs great:beerjug:

steve your on your honeymoon!!!!

and your on the web in a cafe ???? worn it out already??:D

didnt get a chance to see you before your big day mate many congratulations to you and your unfortunate new wife ;)

see you when you get back

cheers matt!

the missus ........

Matt,
Get wed this friday 11 am local (dominican republic) time,
haven't worn it out yet but I'm getting loads of practice,
and sun,booze,etc
see you next month,
thanx for the congrats-don't you ever sleep?:rolleyes:

Re: Storey Arms?????

rcc54 said:
Vo Ist Storey arms? I'll meet up there or at Aber and ride over with you. Time at Aber?

STOREY-ARMS IS ON THE A470 JUST ABOVE THE LAKES BRECON BEACONS(BIG LAYBY MOBILE CAFE).ITS CARNIVAL DAY IN ABERARON MONDAY WILL BE V BUSY MIGHT BE BETTER GOING TO ABERYSTWYTH OR NEW QUAY INSTEAD.

ROB WE COULD MEET IN LAMPETER 9.00 IF YOU LIKE

Re: Re: Storey Arms?????

andy leett said:
STOREY-ARMS IS ON THE A470 JUST ABOVE THE LAKES BRECON BEACONS(BIG LAYBY MOBILE CAFE).ITS CARNIVAL DAY IN ABERARON MONDAY WILL BE V BUSY MIGHT BE BETTER GOING TO ABERYSTWYTH OR NEW QUAY INSTEAD.

ROB WE COULD MEET IN LAMPETER 9.00 IF YOU LIKE

Andy, 0900 is fine, at the gas station on the left as you enter from Aberaeron. See you there.

thats ok with me !

see you at the storey arms at 1030 then tomorrow

by the way how are the new boots rcc54??

Back
Top Bottom