Daytona Boots....

(RIP) Bobble

Toss'ed about a bit
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody know where to get Daytona boots from at a good price? say mail order or the old internet?

Cheers:thumb2

Anybody know where to get Daytona boots from at a good price? say mail order or the old internet?

Cheers:thumb2

Try calling John at the Motorcycle Clothing Centre at Wymondham
Tel. 01953 606 922

He's a really nice guy and if you ask him nicely will I'm sure be able to offer you a discount. I get all my gear from him. He sells good quality stuff and is more than happy to put it in the post to you. :thumb

go to www.google.de and then do a search on Daytona stiefel and it will give you a good selection of suppliers in Germany. I bought a pair of Roadstar GTX boots for £156 including delivery to the UK earlier this year from a German supplier. I have a note of the supplier somewhere so when I find it I'll post the link.

Bikerland .de boots cost 400 euro in dublin got them for 260 delivered in two days excellant to deal with.They also do great deals on Rukka clothing.:aidan

I ended up ordering some from motshop.de I reckon I've saved about £80.00+ :bounce1 (if they turn up :augie) Anyway motshop had an english version, oh and they replied to my email question quickly :thumb

Thanks again :bow

How do you order when you don't understand a thing?

Seriously, I fancied a pair of the combat troos. Didn't have a clue how to get them from the cart to an order.:nenau

Skip.

Just write out your order, name,address and credit card number and fax it off to the number on the site. the postage cost to Britian is on the site as well (open foreign customers in the service box section and the details are there.
I have done this for all i bought of them and never had a problem.
also check out the prices on german site www.fcmoto.de
some good prices on daytona boots and there is a english version.
i have not bought from these guys though.
ps. for some reason louis.de does not agree with my firefox browser.

HOPE THIS HELPS:thumb2

Bikerland .de boots cost 400 euro in dublin got them for 260 delivered in two days excellant to deal with.They also do great deals on Rukka clothing.:aidan

Does the 5 year Rukka guarantee still apply if you buy outside of the UK ?

Does the 5 year Rukka guarantee still apply if you buy outside of the UK ?

Its Rukka that provide the 5 year guarantee, not the importer.

They fixed the zip on my jacket that I bought in Germany, in the UK.

J

Back
Top Bottom