little jaunt in the country..........and chips!

Ming

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
really enjoyed the ride today chaps

most entertaining day .

good roads good company and of course food !!

do again soon lads !:clap :clap :clap :clap

ming said:
most entertaining day .

Wot you mean is, funny, why is Andy reversing into the off side of Paul and, I Don't Believe It, knocking him of his new GS, later with Paul nursing a Hernia, trying to lift his beloved off the Welsh Soil, you hurt yourself falling over laughing:hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce: Sorry, Paul, the moral is Do Not Stop anywhere near another GSer, we are Hooligans in Disguise!:D :D :D :D

I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD BRING THAT UP.
CANT APPOLOGISE ENOUGH VERY SORRY PAUL.
APART FROM THAT EXELLENT DAY GREAT COMPANY AGAIN,AS FOR DOING IT AGAIN SOONER THE BETTER.
MAT YOU MENTIONED SNOWDONIA MAYBE GO THERE FOR THE NEXT ONE

sounds good to me just finding the time is the prob for me ...

starting working away again next week.:(

on another note was quite pleased to find when i re-filled the bike today it returned 45 mpg yesterday:D :D

ming said:
on another note was quite pleased to find when i re-filled the bike today it returned 45 mpg yesterday:D :D

NEXT TIME WE WILL HAVE TO GO QUICKER OVER ABERGWESYN
CONSIDERING YOU WERE 2 UP THATS STILL GOOD:D

ming said:
sounds good to me just finding the time is the prob for me ...

starting working away again next week.:(

NO PROBLEM JUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU CAN MAKE IT

next little jaunt we have hopefully the rest of the cardiff boys will attend ....should be a nice little turn-out i can think of five more.:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

ming said:
next little jaunt we have hopefully the rest of the cardiff boys will attend ....should be a nice little turn-out i can think of five more.:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

A little more notice would have been nice!

By the time I read the post it was only 8 hours before the rendezvous in Cardiff.

As I had consumed a bottle of 13% Oz plonk there was no way that I would be under the limit in time.

sorry you could'nt make it ........but there was a thread started on the 18th so it was on the wales section for the best part of a week before :tears :tears

so perhaps next time eh?:D :D

Reversing siren & lights

Any body know for a good set of reversing lights and siren like they have on TESCO artic's, cos I know someone who needs them.

Bollocks have returned to normal size and now nestle nicely in my croutch instead of my throat.

Never mind no harm done.

Look forward to Snowdonia, come on lets set a date.

Back
Top Bottom