Zumo connection to 1150

AlanAce1967

Reaction score
Have any of you guys wired your Zumo in yourself, if so how did you do it or am i better off taking it to BMW and getting them to do it. Ive just ordered one and also can anyone recommend a bluetooth headset to use with it, i have no autocom etc.

Thanks in advance.
Alan

Hi AlanAce1967, Just got my zumo yesterday. looks simple enough to wire it direct to battery. comes with wire and fuse, just connect 2 reds (live) and 2 black (ground). Good Luck OBisss:)

Thanks guys, thought id give it a go and for once managed to do it without knackering anything !!! Quite easy to wire direct to the battery.

Thanks.:clap

I just got mine today, can you show any pictures of the cable route? As far as I can see it is just connecting the red wire to the positive and the black to the negative. Is there anywhere to connect it closer to the clocks ?

Really easy, my Zumo sits on right hand side of handlebars so i still have clear view of all instruments etc then wire was routed over to left hand side and a friend lifted the tank so i could thread wires through to the battery. Cable tie all the spare wire so it doesnt drop anywhere it shouldnt and thats it, 20 min job.

Back
Top Bottom