Thank you BHT

I would like to point out that if ever, as me, you just happen to be walking along a hotel corridor and come across a prone coma victim on the floor, be careful when stepping over them, as you will make the mistake of tripping, and as you fall on them, there trousers and trolleys may accidently fall off.

I shall now be stepping down from public office to spend more time with my family.

Jamie

No longer a Viscount.

It's only a rumour mind, as I had absolutley nothing to do with it whatsoever on account of me being neither in the vicinity of the alleged events, nor of a mind to carry such alleged stuff to a close and personal friend, who I feel in retrospect I may have gotten little too intimate with, purely unintenionally.

However, I would like to point out that if ever, as me, you just happen to be walking along a hotel corridor and come across a prone coma victim on the floor, be careful when stepping over them, as you will make the mistake of tripping, and as you fall on them, there trousers and trolleys may accidently fall off. And, under no circumstances, use a felt tip pen to help yourself regain your balance - as the fumes from said felt tip pen may cause drowsiness and imbalance, and you may accidently, writing all over the torso, head and winkle of the prone coma victim.

Also, when calling for assistance from any passers by, please get them to hand in their cameras at reception, before rendering assistance.

That's all I'll say on the matter.

Move along now, nothing to see here.

I knew there had to be a sensible explanation

Thank you to all involved.
I turned up too late to catch the rides and got an upset stomach later on so couldn't eat the meal or drink any beer and so went to bed early but nevertheless I thoroughly enjoyed myself and look forward to the next time!

You missed the rides,the meal,the drink,turned in early and STILL had a good time ? I don't wanna be there when you have a Bad Day !! :thumb

Got back at about 6pm tonight. Could write I had a great time. Camping between SteveB and Brian (formerly Newbie) - if Wales were ever into snoring competitions, these boys could win it hands down. Ear plugs - best thing ever invented, since the stove windsheild, and a can opener on my Gerber, and ...
Thanks Paul - good to see you and the lovely Lucy.

Brilliant weekend and a big thanks to all for helping out on draining
Das Boot
And treating me in the manner of which a visiting soverign has become accustomed:bow

:clap :clap :clap

We tried the dunking in water to see if you were a witch.... you come up alive so you must be:eek:

Thanks from me too.

Had a great time putting voices to faces, and chatting with fellow GS'ers.

Thanks especially to Lucy for making a twisty road challenged person such as myself feel reassured that I wouldn't fall off the back and miss out on such an excellent ride!

Al...

Nice to meet you on the campsite Al. You must win the award for the furthest distance travelled!!!??

Ian

A big thank you from Me and Mrs Flip. A Great day (apart from having to wait 10 minutes before we could leave, due to Proffs shirt!!!!).

Thanks to Fanum for the fords ride and to all the Tossers who provided endless amusement and stupidity (you know who you are!!!!).

Next time we'll stay over and get drunk with ya.

Shame the best bike of the day was Russian (closely followed by Verns Donkey :thumb2 ).

Myself and Barbara had an absolutely great time:thumb2
Thanks to ALL you wonderful Tossers:):):)

Pictures to Follow:augie

What about my Shirt ??????:augie

Nice to meet you on the campsite Al. You must win the award for the furthest distance travelled!!!??

Ian

Awards? No one told me there would be awards???!!!!

I'd have hung around the Hand a bit more if I knew that! :rolleyes:

Al...

:mmmm

Got back at about 6pm tonight. Could write I had a great time. Camping between SteveB and Brian (formerly Newbie) - if Wales were ever into snoring competitions, these boys could win it hands down. Ear plugs - best thing ever invented, since the stove windsheild, and a can opener on my Gerber, and ...
Thanks Paul - good to see you and the lovely Lucy.

:potkettle

Thanks tossers

Thanks to all who made the weekend such fun to be at despite being temporarily bikeless.

Paul & Lucy, the staff at The Hands, Fanum for the ford run, Sycomoto for chauffering :eek: , Clive for not loosing the real Tail End Charlies (us), Rossi for keeping Sycomoto and Flipfly (mostly) in order. All the tossers on the ford run for making it such a fantastic day.

Can't wait for the Gathering of the Clans!

See ya soon
Neil

Cheers Paul for organzing a cracking weekend and leading a great ride out yesterday.

:thumb

Thanks also to Lucy for doing such a stirling job of Tail End Charlie....even if she did leave a couple of people behind at the lunch stop. :blast

Great to meet up with old and new faces, and even some ugly ones, mentioning no names......:rolleyes:

Many thanks from me and Rosie aswell (the ones who got left behind). My fault for taking a late pee and then fumbling for my key in my pockets when it was supposed to be in the ignition). Didn't see which way you went but guessed the wrong way to start with. With hindsight I should have turned my engine off and just listened for B.T.B.R.'s Akrapovic megaphone, you can't have been much more than five miles away by then!

It was our first GSer event and we will definitely be back for more. Friendly people, a good atmosphere and good camping weather made it a brilliant weekend. :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

PS. Apologies to Mutley 1150 if I've generated extra jobs for you, you know Mrs. Mutley's worth it! :augie

Now I know why the ear plugs were being passed around at the first rest stop! Cracking bike by the way, very nicely put together. :bow

Have to agree nicely done alan :thumb

Now all you have to do is get the suspension sorted so it goes round corners !!!..................................................................it is the suspension isnt it????:augie

Camping between SteveB and Brian (formerly Newbie) - if Wales were ever into snoring competitions, these boys could win it hands down.

Definitely not me :nenau must have been Fanum or....an echo coming back up the valley from you :D
Oh, and I couldn't enter the competition anyway. I'm not Welsh.

Now I know why the ear plugs were being passed around at the first rest stop! Cracking bike by the way, very nicely put together. :bow

:eek: Well thank you for the compliment. :thumb Hopefully see you at the next West Midlands then?

Have to agree nicely done alan :thumb

Now all you have to do is get the suspension sorted so it goes round corners !!!..................................................................it is the suspension isnt it????:augie

Coming from you Ming, well that really is a compliment. :bow

As for the cornering issues, as much as I would dearly love to lay blame to the OE suspension, sadly I fear that it is the inability of the rider. :eek:

:eek: Well thank you for the compliment. :thumb Hopefully see you at the next West Midlands then?

I'll try and make a meeting, not copping out I just tend to work unpredictable / long hours during the week.

On the subject of cornering, I wouldn't blame Lucy for leaving the lunch stop without us, she was probably getting bored around all those lovely Welsh bends stuck behind me, and that's definitely down to the inability of this rider. Couldn't believe the progress Mutley 1150 was making, and he said he was taking it easy...respect! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

For me, standing in a car park full of familiar faces many of whom I've ridden with over the years, meeting a few new ones and being surrounded by the energy of so many GSs is partly what our biking life is all about.

Thanks for making it happen BHT and others:beer:

Back
Top Bottom