Tosser pics

Yes dumbass I know what it is

why don't you let the majority decide ? :upyou

Grow up fella...it had nowt to do with me.

Nor has it anything to do with the majority....it`s the decision of the Moderators.

arr all back to normal then.

wow, everyone nice to each other till there all back safe behind the puta, then its back to fighting talk.:D doncha just love this place:thumb

Feks sake calm down you lot it was only a photo don't get your knickers in a twist lifes to short :rolleyes:

Feks sake calm down you lot it was only a photo don't get your knickers in a twist lifes to short :rolleyes:

Well said Forry, get them to pm you their email if they want to see a picture of a good looking, fine bodied naked man with his knob out and witticisms writen on his upper torso :clap :thumb2

Talking of naked bodies, anyone know whose these fine pins belong to? :D Unfortunately there's no prize for guessing correctly.

Well said Forry, get them to pm you their email if they want to see a picture of a good looking, fine bodied naked man with his knob out and witticisms writen on his upper torso :clap :thumb2

Kev it wasn't one of those shots it was one i got in a email from a mate i photoshopped a bit of writing on it :thumb
PM's are going mad today :augie
I'll email you it .

Talking of naked bodies, anyone know whose these fine pins belong to? :D Unfortunately there's no prize for guessing correctly.

I suspect they belong to someone who wears a back to front collar of the same shade of white. :D :D :D

Brian

ps steve need your address for footpegs, will take them off next weekend unless you need em soon

what the ferk is this ? watch with mother ?

I deleted the picture Percy for the following reasons;

1. It was very unsuitable for folks viewing at home with the possibility of children seeing it, especially as they are off school today.

2. For anyone having a sneaky look at the site from work it could have sent their web filters off with unpleasant consequences.

3. Most folks here know that if they are posting "dodgy" pics here they should link to it from Smugmug/Photobucket etc and label it as NWS. Since that was not the case I had no choice but to delete it.

I have been in contact with Forry by PM and he accepts that I had to delete the pic.

The topic of what pictures should be allowed on the boards has been discussed thoroughly and this is the site policy. Some folks may not like it at times, but if any of the Mods deem an image to be unsuitable then it will be deleted.

1. It was very unsuitable for folks viewing at home with the possibility of children seeing it, especially as they are off school today.

2. For anyone having a sneaky look at the site from work it could have sent their web filters off with unpleasant consequences.

3. Most folks here know that if they are posting "dodgy" pics here they should link to it from Smugmug/Photobucket etc and label it as NWS. Since that was not the case I had no choice but to delete it.

I have been in contact with Forry by PM and he accepts that I had to delete the pic.

The topic of what pictures should be allowed on the boards has been discussed thoroughly and this is the site policy. Some folks may not like it at times, but if any of the Mods deem an image to be unsuitable then it will be deleted.

I can now see why you are a super mod :bow

So well written as well......who helped yer ;)

You missed out...

4. People might just have had their tea (from what I've heard :D )

Look - sod Whatton's bits, impressive as I've heard they are. There's only one question:

Just WHO do those stunning legs in post 11 belong to? I think we should be told! :D

Anyone know what these two are up to?

Back
Top Bottom