Some fording pics

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
The King of Skye descended into Wales to take over the joint

king.jpg

but unfortunately he encountered a small river crossing and his well laid plans came to naught

bogged.jpg

Unfortunately the Irish back-up met with a similar fate

tuned.jpg

if only they had thought to bring a smaller steed. Many think the airhead a docile mount

airhead.jpg

but they are the machine to have for this kind of work and it's easy to bring out the beast in them

airhead2.jpg

Mr & Mrs Speggo show how it should be done

speggo.jpg

Dan (the Toad) giving it some in Corwen Ford

dan.jpg

and again at the second ford,

dan2.jpg

A cracking day out in beautiful weather with glorious roads between the fords and great company.

valley.jpg

Thanks to Fanum for coming out of fords retirement to lead the run and to Clive for sweeping up after us all. :bow :bow To all the ford riders who gave us wonderful entertainment, lots of laughs and their bikes bloody good soakings. :eek:

Mandy and I had a great day. :)

great photos, wish we could have been there, but we don't get our GS until end of this week - then there'll be no stopping us!!!

Nice to see Ambassadors enjoy Bwlch-y-Groes :bow :bow

http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=52.79179,-3.60946|16|8&loc=GB:52.75895:-3.62465:14|llanymwaddy|Llanymawddwy,%20Mawddwy,%20SY20%209&hloc=GB|bwlch-y-groes

Superb road in either direction.

BTW why do we keep on throwing our bikes at water?

Winster Ford last week:

Attachments

• Winster Ford.jpg
    Winster Ford.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 518
Brian making it across:D

<embed style="width:400px;height:326px;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-667381255101127347&hl=en-GB" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"></embed>

well done guys

Thanks to Fanum and clive, you boys rock. clive as tail end charlie you were ace, as i was following in the truck i was a bit worried i'd get dropped off the pack but you kept an eye out for us and for that i thank you.

twas a great day, little Rossi loved it and i have to say i can't wait until he's old enough and big enough to join me on the gs.

everyone on the ride, thanks. a most entertaining day:thumb

Back
Top Bottom