A Great big

Mikey

well just a little twisted
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
THANK YOU

from the members of the Western Beacons MR team. Thanks to your generosity we raised £450 which is tremendous.

Too many people to thank really but Paul (BHT) for arranging the weekend, Fanum for the original idea to use the weekend as a fund raiser, Schianni for the ear plugs, Vern for the side stand pucks and to James " the gin man " Burton in advance for a special prize which will be auctioned. If I've missed anybody I apologise it's not personal.

we still have some winning tickets the numbers of which will be posted on here as soon as my daughter gets her arse in gear.

Finally a sincere and grovelling apology to BTBR for Saturday night. I didn't mean it you weren't really the best looking woman there. :D

As Mikey has pointed out there are a few small prizes that still need to be claimed, I haven't got my arse in gear yet but will post the winning ticket numbers tommorrow, if you have the ticket PM me and I will get your details to post the prizes on.

As Mikey has said thanks all, you really are an outstanding bunch of people:hug :hug

:nono Listen here matey, a sincere and grovelling apology is simply not enough.

It may take a while, but you'll pay for that you swine.

:Aurelius

Back
Top Bottom