Update on Piggers

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Has anyone got any news on Graham?

We left him waiting for a recovery vehicle to collect him and his GSA on Saturday evening. I did hear that he was at the campsite later on that night, but have heard nothing else. :nenau

Just off the phone with him..
He got the bike in on Sunday to the dealers
and the recovery came back and took him Home on Sunday too:thumb2

On the the up side he says he still really enjoyed himself:D

he was at the campsite sunday .
i think he said he got back 9pm ish.
so bike was at the dealers ,and he was waiting for the recovery to come and pick him up.
he didnt starve to death out in the welsh wilds ,or have to find a friendly sheep to spend the night with:)

thet farmer at the ford was really helpful wasnt he.
even giving us the key to his farm! and letting us have some wd40.
i got his address for piggers ,i think he is going to thank him.
I did remember to leave the farmhouse doorkey behind.;)

I got back okay

I got back to the campsite at just gone 10:00PM. (I didn't realise how far we were from Llangollen :eek: , I thought for a while that the Welshman driving had misunderstood my pronounciation and was taking me somewhere else !)

Shane had managed to get me a tin of Beans and Sausages, some Pringles and some beers, so I didn't starve:thumb

The recovery crew picked me up at about 10:30AM on the Sunday and took me home.

I'll let you know what the fault turned out to be.

Despite the breakdown I still had a great weekend and am looking forward to next year.

I will send some sort of thankyou to the farmer that helped us out. Top bloke :thumb2

Cheers, Piggers

Good to hear you got sorted Piggers :thumb2

Sorry we had to abandon you but the tummy was starting to rumble :augie

Got sick of waiting for Piggers to turn into bacon butties :D :D :D :D

Bike back

Got my bike back last night and they recon it was the Sidestand switch, but I am not totally conviced (Better keep that breakdown cover in place, just in case:rolleyes: ) They road tested it a few times and took the hose pipe to it, but recon they couldn't get it to go wrong, so fingers crossed.

Cheers, Piggers

took a wee while to get back....lets hope it is fixed:thumb2

you now owe us one bottle of water and some Scottish sugary hard fudge type thing:augie :D :D :D

glad to se you up and running again:)

took a wee while to get back....lets hope it is fixed:thumb2

you now owe us one bottle of water and some Scottish sugary hard fudge type thing:augie :D :D :D

glad to se you up and running again:)

Was the half a bottle of Lucazade free ? At least I hope that is what it was :eek:

Cheers, Piggers

Back
Top Bottom