Llangollen 2007 - A toad's eye view.

Me 2

Dan
Excelllent pics and commentary - might borrow some of your still pics for a dvd later on if thats OK

Great putting so many names and faces together. I have identified even more tossers from your commentary:thumb2

Cheers!
Neil

Dan
Excelllent pics and commentary - might borrow some of your still pics for a dvd later on if thats OK

No worries. You should be able to get the resolution you need from Smugmug, but if you need anything else just let me know.

Dan

Great photos and write up Dan nice to meet you and Cal :thumb

150542346-M.jpg

You REALLY DO do this for FUN,don't you ? Totally Barking!! Not for me, i'm afraid,but fair play to those that do.Good Pix and a good write-up too :thumb :thumb

count me in

recon it should be twice a year event, once in spring and once at the end of summer:thumb maybe derbyshire in august:augie just a thought.[/QUOTE]

Afetr the fun and laughter I had that day i'm with you on that one:thumb :thumb :thumb :bow :bow :roll :bow :bow :thumb :thumb :thumb

DVD

Dan

Great putting so many names and faces together. I have identified even more tossers from your commentary:thumb2

Cheers!
Neil

Tractorpilot, If you put together a DVD, can I buy a copy ?

Cheers, Piggers

:clap :clap :clap :clap Sounds Brilliant:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

I'll have one please.

Can also get my source photos and video on to a disk to be included as well is its of interest.

:thumb2 :thumb2

Cheers Toad, great piccies and good to out a face to the knickerless tosser :D :D :D :D :D
Well done to all involved, I will be there next year, and may just get my feet wet :eek:

Some very memorable highlights to the fords ride and just wish every weekend could be the same.

Feck I hope not :eek: I can't be tipping the 650 upside down every week :( :eek: :p

Anynoe know how to make these's things waterproof????

Fanum's Fords 2007 - The DVD

Sounds Brilliant

I'll have one please.

Can also get my source photos and video on to a disk to be included as well is its of interest.

Toad - (and anyone else with photos/vids) I am happy to edit together a full DVD (with menus/vids/maps/slideshows etc) if I can get the original pics/vids.

Schianninininini (never could spell) - If I do a master copy then send it to you? I should warn you that I am off to the IoM TT and it is more likely I can get my bit finished for the Gathering of the Clans.

If we work out numbers and it is significant, what about a small contribution for the Mountain Rescue? I am happy to give my time but I only have the one set of video material at the moment.

PM me if you can send material or want a copy. I will PM back address/phone/email as required.:thumb2 :thumb2

Moderator(s) - Maybe this should be a new thread / sticky thingy??

Fanums Ford 07

Tractorpilot,

I have some video of the fords is it best i put it all on a disc and snail mail it, it would be quicker than me sending it any other way.

If so many of us are keen to mess about in this way, lets do it again then.
Fix a date, i Know a better campsite the Abbey one.
We can re do the fords and visit the ones we didnt get aroud to, everyone was very amicable and up for it, getting wet, that is.
Kit list.
Bring engine oil
Transmission oil
Pipe
empty oil can
elec meter
wiring diagram
How about string attached to kill switch attached to wrist(save a lot of time)
might work.
I will orgy nise if your up for camping and plan route over Friday night beer at campsite.

It will be weekend in june

POST NOW IF YOU WANT TO GO i cant wait another year.:beerjug:

Starting new Thread for this one see (Fords revisited) and add name if interested.

Count me in.......

Tractorpilot,

I have some video of the fords is it best i put it all on a disc and snail mail it, it would be quicker than me sending it any other way.

If so many of us are keen to mess about in this way, lets do it again then.
Fix a date, i Know a better campsite the Abbey one.
We can re do the fords and visit the ones we didnt get aroud to, everyone was very amicable and up for it, getting wet, that is.
Kit list.
Bring engine oil
Transmission oil
Pipe
empty oil can
elec meter
wiring diagram
How about string attached to kill switch attached to wrist(save a lot of time)
might work.
I will orgy nise if your up for camping and plan route over Friday night beer at campsite.

It will be weekend in june

POST NOW IF YOU WANT TO GO i cant wait another year.:beerjug:

Count me in Shane had an absolute ball. (date dependant i am afraid) (bloody work!)

Really good to meet you, you made me feel extreemly welcome from the word go at my first ukgser event, cheers mate.

Tom

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :cool :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Don't forget that there will be a Fords ride at the Hograost in July. . .. .

(or so I heard)

Bill's favorite fords are in Hampshire.

love a copy

silly arse went on a gold wing, missed all the fun, and i dont do fords, but enjoy watching people who do.:D

Hogroast

Might not be able to make that one,hopefully ill be lost in the Dolomites:thumb

Why not once a month through the summer, got to use the bike.

I'm happy to organise a day through the Cotswolds fording if anyone's up for it.

Tom

Add name to list: Events : off road : Fords revisited.

Back
Top Bottom