North Wilts area

Cant do fridays .... damn ....

Sorry guys, I cant do Fridays - And I was really looking forward to meeting "y'all"
Don't suppose you could fix the next meet for a Monday evening ? ( I commute from Surrey to Devizes / Chippenham and am not down every day )

BTW - Which Tosser was it riding a white 12GSA through Rowde towards Devizes this morning ?

Steve

Sorry guys, I cant do Fridays - And I was really looking forward to meeting "y'all"
Don't suppose you could fix the next meet for a Monday evening ? ( I commute from Surrey to Devizes / Chippenham and am not down every day )

BTW - Which Tosser was it riding a white 12GSA through Rowde towards Devizes this morning ?

Steve

Hmmm? You saw him too did you? Err no idea :nenau

I'm just leaving work now so wont get to the barge till six thirty/ seven at the earliest.

See/meet you guys and girls later Val.

Nice to see a few new faces last night, not lots, just the cream of what Wiltshire has to offer in the way of Tossers.

Nice to see you all and good to know there is another Boating Tosser:thumb

Shep

just the cream of what Wiltshire has to offer in the way of Tossers.

Shep

A good night had by all I'm sure....:beerjug: The first time Thunder Thighs used her lights in anger....1150 lights aren't that bad....

Hope to see you all at the next one....

T :thumb2

Hi just back from the "Wild North".. well Tamworth is north of the M4 :augie & I did survive "Weatherspoons" & "the Anchor" pub's Karioke :eek:

Really enjoyed meeting you all Fri night @ the "Barge inn"

How about some one suggesting next meet / venue... perhaps another night of the week so others can come out to play as well :D

Val H how do ya get that 650 to go sooo fast 2 up:confused: .... I know I wuz crawlin along... but that only cos I wus waitin for "Thunder Thighs" to catch up:D :D

& finally one for the "Ditch Crawlers"

Attachments

• untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 51
  • untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 53

How about some one suggesting next meet / venue... perhaps another night of the week so others can come out to play as well :D
No problem I will...How about a Tuesday evening ?

Val H how do ya get that 650 to go sooo fast 2 up:confused: .... I know I wuz crawlin along
That's because you were on a 850...:augie

but that only cos I wus
:mcgun :mcgun waitin for "Thunder Thighs" to catch up:D :D....:spitfire

"

If you are interested there is a meet at the George and Dragon at Upton this Thursday 24th.

Well within range for you:thumb even on an 850:augie

Details posted on the Thames Valley Tossers section

Shep

If you are interested there is a meet at the George and Dragon at Upton this Thursday 24th.

Well within range for you:thumb even on an 850:augie

Details posted on the Thames Valley Tossers section

Shep

Have to take a "rain check" on this thurs (workin 1200 to 2359) but a week thurs is possible :thumb2

Is that the Kelvin J1?? looks good, did yer buy it??

Shep

single cylinder Kelvin K1 : 23shp 4.9ltrs (ish) sqillions of Ft/lbs torque, tick over 60rpm, flat out @ 750 rpm :bow :bow
wish I had, but No...

No problem I will...How about a Tuesday evening ?

That's because you were on a 850...:augie

:mcgun :mcgun waitin for "Thunder Thighs" to catch up:D :D....:spitfire

Didn't want you to get lost in the dark M8 :aidan

Tues is good where dya fancy??

Last edited:
Didn't want you to get lost in the dark M8 :aidan

Tues is good where dya fancy??

Yup, We'll probably come along if I'm not working late. Or we'll join you later on.

I'm quite impressed with the capability of the 650 'especialy 2 up :p

Val.

Hi folks

Sorry, have been using the 'for sale' section, but hadn't noticed the Wiltshire bit! Got an 1150GS 2001 a few weeks back to replace my Tuono. I used to go to Lysley & Avebury but TBH got a bit bored with it. Anyway, would like to meet up with you guys if poss, if only to be reassured the tappetty rattling is meant to be that loud!! Bridge Inn at Horton would be a bit too close as it's a mile from home! Anyway, will keep an eye on these threads & hopefully meet up soon. :beerjug:

:thumb2
Hi folks

Sorry, have been using the 'for sale' section, but hadn't noticed the Wiltshire bit! Got an 1150GS 2001 a few weeks back to replace my Tuono. I used to go to Lysley & Avebury but TBH got a bit bored with it. Anyway, would like to meet up with you guys if poss, if only to be reassured the tappetty rattling is meant to be that loud!! Bridge Inn at Horton would be a bit too close as it's a mile from home! Anyway, will keep an eye on these threads & hopefully meet up soon.

Hi Mike

Take a look at this thread...http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108691 meeting up on Tuesday, you are more than welcome to join us.:thumb2

T

Thanks

Thanks for the invite. Don't think I can make it this Tuesdasy, but if that changes I'll turn up. Will keep an eye on this part of the forum from now on. Mike.

Making this meeting thread easy to find by everyone

:thumb2

Hi Mike

Take a look at this thread...http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108691 meeting up on Tuesday, you are more than welcome to join us.:thumb2

T

Hi guys,

Sorry we missed the meet yesturday.

Can I suggest, that when someone suggests a meet in the area, please can you mention in the thread heading 'North Wiltshire' so us locals can find it easily :p

Also so newbees can find it too :thumb

Val.

Yes Yes I'll pull my finger out soon and suggest a place too :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom