North Wilts area

Baldrick

Reaction score
How about getting a meeting in this area? I know there is the LysleyArms Pewsham (chippenham) on mon nights & the Red Lion @ Avebury Wed nights.. .at least there used to be,
Do any tossers go to these meetings, if not how about starting our own.. the Bridge Inn @ Horton (Devizes) or the Barge Inn @ Honey street (world center for crop circle research you know:augie ) :beerjug: :beer: :beer:

How about getting a meeting in this area? I know there is the LysleyArms Pewsham (chippenham) on mon nights & the Red Lion @ Avebury Wed nights.. .at least there used to be,
Do any tossers go to these meetings, if not how about starting our own.. the Bridge Inn @ Horton (Devizes) or the Barge Inn @ Honey street (world center for crop circle research you know:augie ) :beerjug: :beer: :beer:

Hi Baldrick

Count me in. :beer: :thumb2

Wednesday nights

OK, so it is the next county over, I used to go to the Avebury meet until I discovered this one... Bikes-Nite Different week, different pub... the first event in Bishops Cleeve, was seriously well attended, unfortunately I've not been able to make any of the others to comment.

count me in,went to the lysley arms last night,not too many there (bit chilly!) but it sounds a good idea to get together,who knows where it could lead?:beerjug:

The barge at Honey Street would be a good place, i'd be up for it:thumb

Mind you, you may have to give good directions if it still isn't signposted around the woodyard:rolleyes:

Shep

N Wilts??Devizes?? Any chance of a more northelry place eg CHippenham. nearer to main M4 junction and better for those in S gloucs etc.

Barge inn sounds good, but it will have to be later this month. I don't see why we can't meet at diffrent place each time. Lets see how the Barge in works out :thumb :beerjug:

:beer: :thumb2
Barge inn sounds good, but it will have to be later this month. I don't see why we can't meet at diffrent place each time. Lets see how the Barge in works out :thumb :beerjug:

Hi Baldrick

Sounds fine to me...What dates do you have in mind...?

Where is the Barge Inn?:beer:

here is the google map link for a map of Honey Street http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...51.350986,-1.852999&spn=0.03227,0.068836&z=14

Basicly head south from Alton Barnes, imediatly after you cross the Canal bridge turn right the pub is @ the end of the road.
still working on a date, any one got any prefrences day time etc?:beerjug:

Thanks
Time wise I am flexible... how about early evening?? if it's not Pi**ing down like now..:

Just found their website....for anyone else interested...http://the-barge-inn.com

The barge at Honey Street would be a good place, i'd be up for it:thumb

Mind you, you may have to give good directions if it still isn't signposted around the woodyard:rolleyes:

Shep

Hi We're up for a local meet. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Shep, the pub sign is quite prominent nowadays. You can see it just as you go over the bridge then turn sharp right and follow the lane to it's end (for those that don't already know). plenty of parking.

Val.

Wednesday nights are ok for me untill August but the rest of the year wednesday are out.

Hi We're up for a local meet. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Shep, the pub sign is quite prominent nowadays. You can see it just as you go over the bridge then turn sharp right and follow the lane to it's end (for those that don't already know). plenty of parking.

Val.

Wednesday nights are ok for me untill August but the rest of the year wednesday are out.

Wed is also good, did you have a time in mind? :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom