Names/faces/faces/names

DavidHale

Reaction score
Had a great time at the weekend.:thumb
Met loads of great people.:thumb
Start looking at some of the "what a great weekend" threads and realise how many people I didn't get to meet to that I wanted to! Lot's of "bloody hell, was he there?" type thoughts. I know the idea is a bit poo, but name badges definitely have merit...

yep, lot's of people i'd hoped to get to know a bit better but missed speaking to so many :(

I know the idea is a bit poo, but name badges definitely have merit...

Either that,OR,how about a Rogues Gallery ? We could all post a Mug Shot with our name and Site ID .Thread could be locked off to prevent silly/Piss Take comments,and Members would know who they would want to look out for at Meets.

:D :D I got shot to shit last year for suggesting name badges :D :D

A good ID parade exists in the picture gallery under Whatton`s '10,000 Posts'

There`s also a 'show us you' Thread in the Show Us Yours Forum.

we wore turnertech tee shirts

you couldn't miss the gobby turner brothers:augie we had the tee shirts with names on the works.:thumb

and still no-one spoke to us:eek:

Start looking at some of the "what a great weekend" threads and realise how many people I didn't get to meet to that I wanted to! Lot's of "bloody hell, was he there?" type thoughts. I know the idea is a bit poo, but name badges definitely have merit...

I remember meeting you :D

a very big thank you

its not that no one spoke to you, its that no one could get a word in. :D
(Not met you, but am told that you are the better looking, younger brother of Flipfly?)
Mark:hide

better looking yes but i'm in fact four years older than the flip:D oh he will be pissed:augie he is by far the more tallented, i can fix bikes ride like a loon and cook where as Flip is an awsome musician, he sings, plays drums and is also rather good on a six string, just don't let him touch yer bike:D :thumb

i doubt it

nobody listens to me:eek: something to do with me being a recruitment consultant and therefore only able to talk bullshit:D

thats it

your all a bunch of barstewards:eek: i give up and as i've a nice glass of absynth i don't care anymore:augie should have kept me gob shut:blast and oh yeh i can see yer all rushing to put "that'll be a first":tears
so i'm off before i :thedummy

I must admit I knew that you were going and I did mean to say hello, but then I must have got pissed and thought bollocks to ya. :D

Did we meet????:nenau
I was suffering 'cos of age[senility]:rob and Devon Apple juice consumption:beer:

PS. your aerostich is wrong colour for me:augie

Back
Top Bottom