sad11.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 175
  • Boingg.gif
    Boingg.gif
    59.2 KB · Views: 174
  • boltvl9.gif
    boltvl9.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 175
well its not long now two and a bit weeks:clap :clap so if all you tossers and tosseresses can come bk with were you want to meet on route. we can have a jolly convoy:Duchess :)

hogroast convoy

anyone from cornwall going to the hogroast in july???:thumb

hi smiler im from st.austell area do you mind if me and her indoors tag along with you to hogroast? have you a set time for leaving yet? regards allen.:beer: :beer:

hi allen, we are meeting nate at mays and sons at 9.30 on the friday 6th and bubbles at 11.00 at exter service station so far. so were about are you near st austell, so we can arrange time or meet at mays.
:)

I hope to join the group at Exeter services :thumb2 I am away on my travels tomorrow so I will check out arrangements when I'm back in a couple of weeks.

hograost convoy

hi allen, we are meeting nate at mays and sons at 9.30 on the friday 6th and bubbles at 11.00 at exter service station so far. so were about are you near st austell, so we can arrange time or meet at mays.
:)

hi smiler, im from nanpean, do you mean "may and son" at hewaswater? where are you located? no problem for me to meet you at mays.:thumb2

:D yes mays and sons at hewaswater, we live at coombe. so mays it is or any other suggestions. pm me if you like:)

Toyo Heavy duty Mud + snow on this >>:)
wobblybox1.jpg

They'll be dead handy in the carpark :augie

Al:rolleyes:

Hog roast.

Where and when is it?
dave gs

hograost convoy.

:D yes mays and sons at hewaswater, we live at coombe. so mays it is or any other suggestions. pm me if you like:)

mays will be fine, smiler. cant find any contact info to pm you, could be that im old and unale to work this new fangled stuff.:rob regards allen.

sorry allen:blast i think you have to become a site sponsor then you can pm each other. look forward to seeing you on the 6th.:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

hograost convoy.

sorry allen:blast i think you have to become a site sponsor then you can pm each other. look forward to seeing you on the 6th.:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

o.k smiler, mays at 9.30 on the 6th. im now going to find out how to become a site sponser,see you soon.allen.:D

Hey Smiler!!!

Good to meet you earlier today... :bounce1 As for the Hog roast, well count me in... :thumb

If you fancy that ride sometime, give me a shout :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nate :D

Hi Smiler
Is Nate still going? If so will he be traveling up with you to keep an eye on the standard of riding?:rolleyes: He knows who I am:mmmm

yes nate is still going, as far as i know. we are meeting at mays at st austell. standard of riding well lets hope he's not looking to carefully:eek: LOL. are you ok for exeter?:)

yes nate is still going, as far as i know. we are meeting at mays at st austell. standard of riding well lets hope he's not looking to carefully:eek: LOL. are you ok for exeter?:)

yer Exeter is good, spect you're going straight up the A30 in which case could maybe catch you earlier at kennard House or Launceston but probably depend on how many people you are meeting up with, you wont want too many stops to slow up your avarage speed.:rolleyes: Will PM you nearer the time with tel no in case we miss:thumb2

Hi Smiler
Is Nate still going? If so will he be traveling up with you to keep an eye on the standard of riding?:rolleyes: He knows who I am:mmmm

Should I know who you are??? As for the standard of riding, well you lot can't be any worse than me... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nate

Bubbles... Just worked out who you are... :blast How is it going matey??? See you at Exeter then on the 6th :thumb :thumb :thumb

As for Garmish.. No can do I am afraid, I have just remembered that I lost my passport coming back from the Pyrenees last September... :blast:blast:blast

Smiler, as I don't know my Arse from my Elbow :eek: Where the 'ell is Mays in St Austell :nenau :nenau :nenau

Any advice, directions, etc... would be most appreciated :D

Nate

Back
Top Bottom