Photos from start of Long Way Down...

No sooner finished Charley's Dakar A&E book and he's off again.

Right. So this time there's Charley, Ewan, Claudio the lens and loads of hangers-on in the chase-cars, but who's the other bloke on the third GS that looks like a stunt double for Ewan? Don't tell me it's Ewan's brother.

As for subliminal messages are we looking at a future limited edition GSA with loadsa bolt-ons and choice of African livery!

dunard

Good luck to them :)

I think Charley looks rather Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! ;) I can't wait for the DVD & book to come out :) ooh, and the t-shirt etc etc etc etc

:D

Shirley

Bill.......how come we didn't have leopard print Honda C90's on the TITS Tour??........:D :bounce1 :clap

We didn't need to 'cos you had your leopard print pants flapping away on your top box as they dried..

:augie

Glad they're not carrying so much crap this time :mmmm

Yup they seem to learn like the rest of us.... I've just ditched my Outdoor rug, camping slippers and portable ornament of an Officer with his Chocolate coloured Labrador
:blast

Best of luck to the lot of em :clap :clap

HOPE the NEW 1200GSAs hold up to the job...:augie

SAX

Glad they're not carrying so much crap this time

Probably realised it's easier for the back up crew to carry them, unless they only appear when being filmed:eek:

Weather was Dreadfull yesterday so Hats off to them !! Didn't see too many bikes on the road so a good test for the Boys!! Good to see it Start!!:thumb2 :beerjug:

Good luck to`em:thumb2
I know all the arguments about back up crew, but Ewbie seems a decent bloke and he probably needed to negotiate with film bod`s and insurance companies etc.etc And Charley`s gotta do summat! Looking forward to seeing,hearing,reading there story.

How long they gonna take to get to Africa?

Lucky gits, wish I was going:clap ......on an 1150ADV:thumb

Despite all the arguments over the amount of support and back up they have, if LWR was anything to go by it provides us GS'ers and thousands more with fantastic entertainment and a conversation piece.

Let's hope they don't feck the Canbus by welding the frame:hide

Good luck to em all..........

LWR was played a big part in inspiring me to buy a GS..... Don't care what anyone says about them or their crew without Ewan and Charlie doing LWR the GS would not have been the best selling model of 2005 or anywhere near as popular as it is today.......:rob

After LWD airs on TV I'll bet the sale of 1200 GSA's goes through the roof.....

GOOD LUCK GUYS.....:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

LWR was played a big part in inspiring me to buy a GS..... Don't care what anyone says about them or their crew without Ewan and Charlie doing LWR the GS would not have been the best selling model of 2005 or anywhere near as popular as it is today.......:rob

GOOD LUCK GUYS.....:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb
It must have been said before, but KTM must be kicking themselves. I hope LWD
isn't all roads, looking forward to seeing Charlie doing a lot better off-road.

I hope that this time it is more in depth. I feel that LWR could easily have ran several more episodes, some countries were just bypassed, or only merited (to them) a short film clip.

It would be nice if we could be privvy to the maintenace that happens to the bikes during the event as well.

yes the boys do seem to have there share of knockers:nenau
if you dont like them/it why buy/watch them.
the LWR was a great trip/dvd/tv series amidst the everyday mundame crap we have to endure.
lets hope the new trip is as good or better :thumb
best of luck and a safe passage.

Back
Top Bottom