Photos from start of Long Way Down...

me too!

Best of luck to all of them. Get stuck in lads! I'm looking forward to seeing it on the BBC this time. Can't afford a SKY doo dah whatsit....

I reckon ewan makes great viewing - interesting bloke and you always get the impression he'd be good to go out for a pint with.:beer:

Charlie comes across as being a right nob end :redbone

I reckon ewan makes great viewing - interesting bloke and you always get the impression he'd be good to go out for a pint with.:beer:

Charlie comes across as being a right nob end :redbone

yeah I know what you mean, out of the two of them Ewan definately comes across better... that said I was surprised to see Charlie talk at the travel show in Birmingham - as much as I agree with you he was surprisingly interesting to listen to even if he did go off on a tangent about how he could "control" himself when he got back together with his wife after the LWR... that was really more information and anyone in the audience expected. :eek:

The Race to Dakar wasn't the same without Ewan, shame he didn't go along due to his limits as a rider (his words not mine) although I thought Simon Pavey came across well... Have met Ewan and Charlie (interviewed them), goodfellas. Looking forward to the show. :thumb Just for Russ and Charlie having a go at each other :thedummy

lwd

yes the boys do seem to have there share of knockers:nenau
if you dont like them/it why buy/watch them.
the LWR was a great trip/dvd/tv series amidst the everyday mundame crap we have to endure.
lets hope the new trip is as good or better :thumb
best of luck and a safe passage.

Couldnt agree more Ash, What the feck is the problem? interfering with fecking emmerdale! JEEEEEZ!:
More biking programs the better as far as im concerned. Ill even watch the Hairy bikers just to see what thier riding. Oh and to learn how to make shortcrust pastry ( in case my bevel bearing goes)
nenau

LWD

BBC2 N.I. showing it at 22.00hrs 28/10 :aidan

:beerjug:

Schultz

Back
Top Bottom