Unknown Cumbria

Still OK

Its OK, you have not missed it.

We are off to Scotland bank hol weekend and it will be shortly after that.

It will just be a sunday but will also be out sat afternoon if you are staying here.

David

Just spotted this thread after a trawl :D If you can make it the first weekend in June that would be great as I`m working the next 3 :( If that`s a goer I`ll post the route, thats assuming I can figure it out or if not pm me & I`ll email it :D

BTW how was Scotland :thumb

Lee

Got it Sorted

This trip is all sorted now. Just got the GPS so was waiting so that I can record the route. Off to Berlin on 18th June, so when I get back the ride is on.
Probably Sat or Sun 30th / 1st
David

If you can make it the 1st Mrs Mort and I will be there. It's my birthday on the 29th so the 30th may be a bit blurred:friday

OK

OK Mort.

Lets make it the 1st. Will PM you after my holiday to organise meet time etc.

Thanks !!

David

OK Mort.

Thanks !!

David

would like to join you. drop me a pm with arrangements on your return.

May even have a set of engine bars to sell you(bm, satin silver, slight scuff where they did their job) just waiting to hear from someone who said they wanted them.

Brian

OK Mort.

Thanks !!

David

Excellent, Mrs Mort and I will be up for this, it's nice to get out on roads and go to places where we don't usually get to.

Is that Chris Kelly bloke coming:nenau

Ride Out IS 1st July

OK folks.

This Quiet Cumbria thing is on for Sunday 1st July.

I assume some people will come from motorway direction, so I suggest we all meet at the bike parking area behind Woolies in Keswick. This is just by the Central Car Park. Ring for details or waypoint if required. Shall we say 11.00?

We can then head off for tea and cakes along the Cumbrian coast. There are plenty of places to buy food on the route. There will be Mountain Passes, Sea Views, Ice Cream, Gated Roads (all good surfaces), Quiet Villages and good roads.

Can people who are taking part please let me know?

David

Phone number available by PM

I fancy a shot at that David :thumb2 Unless SWMBO decides we`re doing a bit of camping although seeing the forecast for saturday that might not happen :D
I`ll pm later in the week for confirmation :thumb2

Lee

Mrs Mort and I will be there for sure.

Chris, if you are going over get in touch and I can meet you at Hexham.

Mrs Mort and I will be there for sure.

Chris, if you are going over get in touch and I can meet you at Hexham.

If it looks like it's honking down all day I'm on couch duty.
If it'll be dry 33% of the time I'll turn out.
I need a new jacket, so this may be a good test day.... and Assen is on Saturday and I can tape BSB..

:beerjug:

Right then, looks like I`m available for sunday :clap Is it still on and who`s going? It looks like it`ll be heavy showers according to the forecast :nenau

Lee

Just in case any non sponsers fancy it & would like to pm feel free to pm me via advrider.com same user name as on here :thumb2

Still On

Aye. 11.00 am in the bike park behind woolies in Keswick.

If I'm there. I'm there. If not don't wait.

Still need new jacket...........:confused:

Back
Top Bottom