New Tourance

ampthill

Reaction score
I see over at the advrider site their is mention of a new Tourance tyre for the GS1200. Not so sure it's readily available in the UK at the moment - a quick google showed only 1 UK supplier - but looks an interesting option for future consideration. :)

Peter

I see over at the advrider site their is mention of a new Tourance tyre for the GS1200. Not so sure it's readily available in the UK at the moment - a quick google showed only 1 UK supplier - but looks an interesting option for future consideration. :)

Peter

Tried to attach an image - doesn't seem to have worked. :blast Here goes with 2nd attempt... ahh, just seem its too big.. ;) see what I can do.

Peter

If you are having trouble uploading the picture Peter e-mail it to me at; aidan (at) surefreight (dot) co (dot) uk I will host it on my Photobucket page and post it here.

HTH

Tried to attach an image - doesn't seem to have worked. :blast Here goes with 2nd attempt... ahh, just seem its too big.. ;) see what I can do.

Peter
Right, here we go... the new Tourance :thumb

Peter

Attachments

• 144568924-Onew1.jpg
    144568924-Onew1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 632
I am in the need of a new back tyre... hope they have the new ones in stock in South Africa

As an ex SA why on earth would you want a 5% dirt rated tyre in that country - don't you ride offroad at all ? Offroad bikers paradise ! :nenau

Why don't Metzler bring out a 70:30 tyre instead of a 90:10 ? I love the TKCs however they don't last too long.

Back
Top Bottom