Arai Tour X in Motard Silver

Trippy

Anyone seen or got one?
Just looking at one on the internet 239 free delivery.
Looks quite nice in a flat silver as opposed to metalic.

Trippy,

Black Tour - X with Black visor..... Only way to go...:thumb

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpg
    IMG_0133.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,311
  • IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 967
I got one off Ebay £190 delivered, There are a few on there at minute, there are quiet a few worn once ones as they think there noisy but I have Ipod on and cannot hear the wind noise:augie

Black with Black visor isn't really my thing, abit too street fighter.
I thought that flat silver would look good with goggles and maybe a matt black peak.

This is my Motard Silver one.....

Attachments

• nosepiece.JPG
    nosepiece.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,378
or white with iridium visor is nice option.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 525
Arai Tour X are the best helmets IMO, I dont care what colour it is- although ti does match my bike (GREY/SILVER)- no noise, no change in shape with the inside padding, great visor action, only complaint is the starp is quite long and gets caught in the velcro on my storm collar, and it has furred it all up- but small complaint- I used to wear a Craft RX-7 tri-flex, very light weight, noisy, let the rain in...Tour X the way forward

Called Bikers Bargins in Scunthorpe and they are a shop not just a mail order outfit and I will be passing them on Friday on the way to Rosedale :thumb2

Called Bikers Bargins in Scunthorpe and they are a shop not just a mail order outfit and I will be passing them on Friday on the way to Rosedale :thumb2

I tried them a while back as they advertised white ones on their website but they actually couldn't get any. Shortages or something :nenau
Trippy would you mind asking if they can get them now.

Cheers :thumb

Steve

Will do, I know HG in Taunton have white ones in all sizes. But £299.

Don't feel too bad, I just picked up a blue challenge Tour X from HG on Sunday for full wack. It's the only finsih that isn't much cheaper on-line, plus no waiting for the posite! They do have a different cool max interior and one extra vent, than the standard white one.

Only went in for a new pair of low boots for the summer. As for the lid, it's the mutts nutts!

Who supplies Iridium Visors for the Tour X ? All the places I have tried on-line so far have only had the flat low tint to mid-tint to black range. Nothing in iridium.

Back
Top Bottom