City Trousers, any good?

G.C.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Mrs GC wants a new pair of troos!
Anyone have any experience of the City, which she says will match the BMW black denim jacket that she has.

If is the one in blue/grey with side pockets and one zipped pocket over the right leg , yes it is a good .Latest armour in hip and knee ( adjustable ) ,but no provision for Gortex . Summer use only .About £120

Yip, thats the ones. £125
t_city_anthrazit.jpg

She is pretty much a fair weather pillion. I won the Jacket in the Raffle at the East Mids bash last year, now she needs troos, gloves, boots etc to match.:eek:

Sitting here now with a pair on, very pleased with them for summer use, not water proof at all, but the sizes do come up small on the leg and big round the gut, had to get XXL :eek: or I could not get my leg over the bike, and I am a 36 waist.
Try before you buy :thumb

Did try a pair on a couple of weeks ago... extremely comfortable and look good too....

the armour in the knees feels a bit strange until it warms up and then you forget its there :)

Since the Balck Denim range is being discontinued, many dealers are discounting surplus stock at the moment. Sawbridgeworth, for example, have ladies sizes.

Since the Balck Denim range is being discontinued, many dealers are discounting surplus stock at the moment. Sawbridgeworth, for example, have ladies sizes.

Thanks for the head up. Just phoned them and I think they have a pair that would fit. But cost price is still £140 He said list was £215 :eek:
I knew I should have picked the beer from the raffle table.
Ill ask tonight what she wants.

But cost price is still £140 He said list was £215 :eek:

I don't know where he gets his prices from :confused:

In the 2007 BMW Motorrad Riders Equipment prices booklet they are listed as £125 inc VAT ;)

My post maybe isn't clear.
The City trousers are £125 :thumb2
The de-listed black denim, that match the jacket was the £215 /£140 price. This was from Sawbridgeworth as recommended by beemerboy9.
I cant see the black denim ones listed or pictured anywhere.

I realised the city trousers you were after were the older ones but expected them to be a similar price to the lastest ones.

For example the BMW Summer trousers 2 are £125 and that is about the same as I paid for my original Summer trousers. I wonder why they have changed the colour from Black to a dark Blue. Black goes better with most colours. If the city trousers are as comfortable as the Summer trousers then your missus will be well pleased. I wear them all year round, and in colder weather with a pair of BMW Phase change undertrousers they are just the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom