Best place for tyres.

baronlebon

Hi Y'all.
just after any recomendations of a tyre supplier/fitter worth their salt in the Notts/Derbys/Leic area.

All comments appreciated.

muchly thanks

Baron:bounce1

Not used them personally but Grippers at Swadlincote I've heard are good, I buy from Germany usually and fit my own.

tyres

Used John Cooper, Chandos Pole St. Derby for years.
Used to be free fitting on loose rims. Not been for a while but definitely worth a call.

John Cooper Motorcycle Tyre Sales Chandos Pole Street Derby DE22 3BA Tel (01332) 340421.

John Coopers never had a problem from there price of the tyre includes fitting and disposal of the old ones, that was the deal last time I had a set fitted.

Used John Cooper, Chandos Pole St. Derby for years.
Used to be free fitting on loose rims. Not been for a while but definitely worth a call.

John Cooper Motorcycle Tyre Sales Chandos Pole Street Derby DE22 3BA Tel (01332) 340421.

Agreed....

"Wheelhouse tyres" @ Coleshill, nr, Birmingham, had my last 3 sets from here, cheapest around, with fitting, balancing and disposal.

:thumb2

never had a problem with John Coopers or Motor Cycle Tyre supplies.
Been using them since `81, run by people who ride bikes , not just see us as easy money.

Go see Tim at MTS Little Tennis Street, Nottingham.

He's got Tourances in stock at £95 fitted & balanced.

Top service ride in ride out & knows what he's doing & he'll make you tea while your waiting.

Tell him I sent you.

I went to see Tim at MTS today and he fitted a pair of TKC's for £200 all in.

Really good and polite service with free coffee!

If you are near Lincoln RWH motorcycles on clifton street will fit you a pair of conti road attacks ride in/out for £176 tel 01522 523820 mots and service too and they know beemers

regards bisbee

Another vote for RWH in Lincoln - just got a new rear Anakee fitted (ride in ride out) for £105 - they don't stock them but it only took a couple of days for them to get one in. They do stock Tourances though (which are cheaper).

Derek.

If you are near Lincoln RWH motorcycles on clifton street will fit you a pair of conti road attacks ride in/out for £176 tel 01522 523820 mots and service too and they know beemers

regards bisbee

And another vote for RWH Lincoln (just under pelham bridge, by tesco) :thumb2

Always had excellent advice, great prices on tyres and only 20 yards from an excellent bacon roll:D

Tim is spot on !

cracking bloke, very kowledgable !

had my lessons with tim, got me through direct access first time - brilliant bloke !

Go see Tim at MTS Little Tennis Street, Nottingham.

He's got Tourances in stock at £95 fitted & balanced.

Top service ride in ride out & knows what he's doing & he'll make you tea while your waiting.

Tell him I sent you.

I've got to back this one up, great service at MTS.

Another 'bump' for Tim at MTS - cracking service (pleasant coffee too)

Not saying what I had fitted though... I cant be doing with the abuse :augie

Back
Top Bottom