Raffle Donations and Prizes

Hope this doesn't effect your Beer Tasting event at the bar, Kev...:beer:

Me too, I'd hate to be doing my presentation on the subtleties of premium strength lager from the UK to that from Australia and talking about the deep undertones of a canned Kestrel Black in comparison to draught Tennets Extra on my own :(

Me too, I'd hate to be doing my presentation on the subtleties of premium strength lager from the UK to that from Australia and talking about the deep undertones of a canned Kestrel Black in comparison to draught Tennets Extra on my own :(

Bet you cant say that after 8 pm, great line :thumb2

Packer, I had a wee look at your cracking website, are you sure this is the event for you? :blast

Donation of assorted Scottish music CD's (nae Kenneth McKellar in this lot) from Birnam CD, Birnam, Perthshire.

Thanks to Martin "Mamie" Hadden of Birnam CD :thumb2

John (Northface) from Motorrad Central, Dalkeith has kindly donated 3 x Motorrad T Shirts and 2 x Books.

Many thanks :thumb2

A bottle of The Glenlivet 12 year old malt whisky from Floyd.

Cheers, Mike. Nice one :beerjug:

A Bottle...

A Bottle of this from me...

I'll bring it with me:thumb

If I'm lucky I'll get something Scottish in the Raffle..

See you all soon

Ali

Attachments

• 2081.jpg
    2081.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 121
With all these bottles you should be doing a tombola not a raffle :thumb2

From Leon at BMWBikeBits.co.uk

The following:

A Shaft Protector for K1200RS

A Frame Plug for a 1200GS

A Sidestand Enlargement Plate for a 1200GS

Leon will happily exchange these should the winner(s) have a different model bike.

Many thanks to BMWBikeBits :thumb2

I've got a new pair of pannier rails for an 1150 if they're of any use. Also got one of the fancy Datatools alarms that was removed from my bike yesterday, I don't want it. The wires are coded and two controls etc with it. I think they cost a few bob but if of potential use to anyone it can go in.
Sorry it's not whisky, I drank it all!:beer:

I've got a new pair of pannier rails for an 1150 if they're of any use. Also got one of the fancy Datatools alarms that was removed from my bike yesterday, I don't want it. The wires are coded and two controls etc with it. I think they cost a few bob but if of potential use to anyone it can go in.
Sorry it's not whisky, I drank it all!:beer:

Yes please :thumb2

I got an email from Dougie MacLean today (at 03.50 :eek: ) saying that a signed copy of his new double album CD type record thingy is in the post to me...

2compilation72web.jpg

Some great Scottish music on this. :thumb2 :thumb2

Jockser, Mandy and myself have a few wee bits'n'pieces to put towards the raffle Ronno;

A handy 6 litre Hein Gericke tailbag.

6L.jpg

A dinky 2 litre Hein Gericke Prosports Quick Bag. Just big enough for a compact camera and mobile phone. This wee bag is magnetic so will be best suited to 1100/1150 riders.

2L.jpg

Finally, at the BSB yesterday at Mondello Mandy managed to get Honda Racing to donate two caps.

cap.jpg

Good luck with the raffle. We hope you raise lots of dosh for Rachel House. :thumb2

We can't wait for Friday. :bounce1 :bounce1

Great stuff there, Aidan. That's really good of yous :thumb2

Look forward to seeing you all on Friday :beerjug:

Ronno

I'd also like to say I've bought some one off embroidered tops and Jackets that will be up for sale... all profits go to the charity

MA666-800-d.jpg
MA666-9U3-d.jpg

http://www.regatta.com/ProductDetail.asp?14

in both colours and a few sizes L,XL,XXL
a very light material for summer use or under a Jacket in the winter

Also a real nice REGATTA NUCLEUS jacket in size Large.. a clay/stone type colour.. not the colour in the pic.. material is a bit like the BMW phase change stuff
http://www.outdooraction.co.uk/acatalog/REGATTA_MENS_FLEECES.html

regatta_nucleus.jpg

and a couple more regatta light ripstop jackets in a Darkish Green size large

There is also two Ladies jackets too in small and medium i think:)

Bring plenty of money It's for Charity:D

That’s absolutely fantastic folks. Aiden, Jockser, Mandy, Garry.:clap :clap :clap
Thanks very much for your generous contribution. :thumb2
I can feel an auction coming on. :augie

I got an email from Dougie MacLean today (at 03.50 :eek: ) saying that a signed copy of his new double album CD type record thingy is in the post to me...

Seriously ?:eek:

I should point out I'm paying for all the embroidery and 5 of the jackets myself the rest is to cover just the exact cost of the other garments

Seriously ?:eek:

I bet you thought that we met on an Insomniacs forum?

I've just found out that he ruturned from a wee tour of Scandanavia late on Sunday/early Monday and was going through his emails and stuff. How dedicated is that? He should join this forum...:D

Back
Top Bottom