Whisky Tasting:

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
well lovely! Just what we wanted on this thread!!

Jamie........
Thanks for sharing!!
urppp....urppppp.....urppppppppppp!!!

See you at Mart's the night before, I've got some cracking party tricks I can do with a Tea light, Vodka, a mars bar and my armpits :thumb2

See you at Mart's the night before, I've got some cracking party tricks I can do with a Tea light, Vodka, a mars bar and my armpits :thumb2

I knew this was a mistake.......give them an inch......and they take the proverbial.....

Ronno...you are the moderator....TAKE CONTROL!!!!

still 9 tho' dear; still 9!

:tears what have I done?

Martin....Karon.....can we change our minds?????? Tasha.......are you SURE you are working that day????? HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

H.R.H Oonyack, Cookson, Tuned In, Jamie, Forry, Thunder, Mart-p

Regreted not signing up to Ronno's Whisky Tasting at the Clans:(

a36j.jpg

Yeah , but i still think they'll have a gas ............ :mmmm

Oooh, yes please! But no TCP flavoured Laphroaig...:nono

No 4: Melanie Cheeks

Don't drink the standard stuff, look out for an independant bottling that hasn't been chill filtered, it will say non-chill filtered or un-chill filtered on the label, nectar sheer nectar!

If you want to know what malts are going to tasted, yill have tae but a ticket. :D With a minimun of 3 drams for £7,50, its probably cheeper than the bar will be :thumb2
It won’t be like any other malt tasting that you have ever been to, or that has ever been held. This I promise :augie And all proceeds are going to charidy mate. The malts that I cant scrounge, Ill supply myself :eek

This has to be the biggest thread hijack ever :thumb2

I'm in.............I hope

No. 10 Packer: Add me to the list for whisky tasting!

Sounds intriguing, like no other I've been to before:mmmm

Am I counted in that no. :confused:

:augie

You'll need to check the thead. If you're no' mentioned with a corresponding event number, you'd better add your name to the list.

It might take you some time. Some twats were posting pish on it...:augie

:D :D

No. 10
Sounds intriguing, like no other I've been to before:mmmm

Packer, looking at your website and seeing exactly what it is that you pack. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Thanks very much for the generous donation btw. :thumb2
I can only imagine that you have visited some of the finest producers and sampled their wares in magnificent surroundings anywhere in the world. Power to you.:clap
BUT

This tasting, whilst hopefully being informative and maybe a we bit entertaining, Is for TOSSERS. I stand by the
won’t be like any other malt tasting that you have ever been to, or that has ever been held. This I promise :augie

The management would like to point out the consuming more than……..what, about 15 units, say, in about an hour, will probably result in some serious mischief, but its not our fault.

The management would like to point out the consuming more than……..what, about 15 units, say, in about an hour, will probably result in some serious mischief, but its not our fault.

Have you explained that to der management.

:)

:p
Packer, looking at your website and seeing exactly what it is that you pack. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Thanks very much for the generous donation btw. :thumb2
I can only imagine that you have visited some of the finest producers and sampled their wares in magnificent surroundings anywhere in the world. Power to you.:clap
BUT

This tasting, whilst hopefully being informative and maybe a we bit entertaining, Is for TOSSERS. I stand by the

Re the donation you are more than welcome, it's for a good cause.

I pack for the small independants, great product but no glamour.

I'm a member of this forum so I must be a tosser although 15units in an hour sounds way over the top for me. If you don't mind I'll stop at 14.5 as long as they are genuine Scottish units

Back
Top Bottom