armax by rukka

beachman

Reaction score
guys has anyone heard the good oil on the armax from rukka. Im planning to buy but need the story on, water proofing, warmth, and cooling for when its 50c in the heart of oz. It worries me they have no forearm vents. Im just not sold on the rallye 2 pro. Any input appreciated. By the way i was also checking out the Difi ax and like it but i suppose u only get what u pay for.

Just my opinion but you may want to look at the Rukka APR3 or similar as this jackets/trousers are a 2 part system ie inner detachable gortex linner and more importantly outter meshed jacket, still has the Rukka quality/strength etc etc but much more suitable for hotter climates etc. I have the armadilo trousers and ATech jacket and although both are Gortex XCR I think they would struggle in a hotter climate as they have minimal venting.

Hope this helps. PS. The Armax jacket is very nice though!:)

Sorry no experience of the Armax but I've got the APR suit and I would have thought it ideal in a hot climate, the mesh jacket is very light and feels great to wear.

Shep

rukka

thanks guys i will check it out. The thing is , it gets friggin cold in australia. For a good 3 months u need warmth in a jacket. If outback its cold longer at night.

thanks guys i will check it out. The thing is , it gets friggin cold in australia. For a good 3 months u need warmth in a jacket. If outback its cold longer at night.

Yeh! right:rolleyes:

Don't worry the APR with the liner in and blown up is a warm jacket, that has now seen me through 3 UK winters with just a fleece and a Tshirt under it:thumb

Shep

For the Winter go electric.......you know it makes sense

Well i did have a BMW heated vest but that has broken as many times as I have used it, so a trip to Steptoe and parting with some hard earned for a Gaocho and some muffs has let me ride through the winter, warm and toasty:thumb

Shep

There's the problem.

You should have bought Gerbing .... not only does it work well, but they have a very good 'lifelong' warranty.

Thanks Dad:thumb

Next time, maybe when the Ice Age hits or if I move to that well known antarctic hell, Sydney, Australia:rolleyes:

Shep:D

Back
Top Bottom