Pannier Inner Bags for 1200 GS Adventure

mario

Can anybody recommend where I can buy inner bags to fit BMW aluminium panniers without having to pay BMW's extortionate prices.

Not being picky but wanting something better than Tesco's / M&S's hold all carrier bags!

Can anybody recommend where I can buy inner bags to fit BMW aluminium panniers without having to pay BMW's extortionate prices.

Not being picky but wanting something better than Tesco's / M&S's hold all carrier bags!

Umpteen threads, it's a monthly topic.

Try this:

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106592&highlight=mane+event

OK it was for the Vario panniers but the thread will lead you to various viable alternaitives for the GSA as well.

Then scroll back for a month or two and / or search.

1200GSA pannier liners

Just got a pair of admiral bags from Asda for £10 each :thumb2 that fit pretty well in the right hand side and bit tighter on the left but i have just cut the base stiffner down to aid bag squeezing into pannier

i think big tesco extra shops might do something similar as well for similar money

Chris

Back
Top Bottom