Any paddys going to Achill

Yup, from near Dun Laoghaire.
I am thinking of going via Galway, Roundstone, Leenane if the weather is nice.
Heading off Friday morning.
What are you thinking of?
Bin

yeah bin, sounds good just back from lenane and gaelteacht great country
me an speedo goin friday too , bad news no hotel room just rang today

Hola Flash,

Where would be a spot to rendevous, as they say, on Friday morning? What part of Wigla are y'all in? We could go via Slieve Blooms up to Birr, Athenry, and so on.

Bin

Bray -Achill LWR....

Any comments?

Bin

Attachments

• Bray Achill.pdf
    87.7 KB · Views: 156
Another format, trying new pdf to jpeg software, funny colours...

Attachments

• Bray Achill.jpg
    Bray Achill.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 269
Hola Flash,

Where would be a spot to rendevous, as they say, on Friday morning? What part of Wigla are y'all in? We could go via Slieve Blooms up to Birr, Athenry, and so on.

Bin
sounds good bin, coming from hollywood direction but dont care what you suggested sounds good but we can come back on it as the time gets nearer

Hi guys,

I'll be setting out from Newbridge Friday morning. 'Twould be good to meet up with you on the way. What time are you likely to be passing through Carlow. Maybe we could arrange a rendezvous there?:D :D

I suggest we meet at the Hollywood EMO gas station where the Wickow Gap road meets the Baltinglass road, some time Friday morning?

Hi guys,

I'll be setting out from Newbridge Friday morning. 'Twould be good to meet up with you on the way. What time are you likely to be passing through Carlow. Maybe we could arrange a rendezvous there?:D :D
dont know yet but dont worry well will let ya know

SHTICKS, IN DE . .

. .here, Bin, let me know when you plan to get near the Wesht n ffs DON'T drink the wather . .

PJ,
We'll top up in Loughrea and make a dart for Oughterard!
Where do you hang out, and are you joining in the fun at all?

Flash,
Meeting time at d'Emo - completely easy, I and long suffering wife and dogs and all are early birds. 0800hrs local time ? (1000hrs Riyadh time so I'll have a slight advantage...)

Petcul,
I'm guessing 45 minutes to Carlow town, we need to pick a spot there among all d'effin' rindabites. The first rindabite is where the R726 crosses the N80, so we could meet there ?

Bin

PJ,

Flash,
Meeting time at d'Emo - completely easy, I and long suffering wife and dogs and all are early birds. 0800hrs local time ? (1000hrs Riyadh time so I'll have a slight advantage...)

Petcul,
I'm guessing 45 minutes to Carlow town, we need to pick a spot there among all d'effin' rindabites. The first rindabite is where the R726 crosses the N80, so we could meet there ?

Bin
great, lookin foward to it,musterin up a good ol posse now...... yeeehah

PJ,

Flash,

Petcul,

Bin

Sounds good. I'll set off at 4a.m., spend and hour or two visiting all the roundabouts, see if I can find the R726/N80, then choose the most likely one and wait. :augie :augie See you then.:thumb2 :thumb2

PJ,

Flash,

Petcul,

Bin

Sounds good. I guess that'll be the Hacketstown Road roundabout. I'll set off at 4a.m., spend and hour or two visiting all the roundabouts then choose the most likely one and wait. :augie :augie See you then.:thumb2 :thumb2

Petcul, you'd be no time getting to Hollywood from Newbridge, at least you'd know where to find us ?
Bin

Back
Top Bottom