Anyone looking for Accommodation

Do you want the bed for Friday and /or Saturday night ?

• Total voters

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Having spoken to Beartix earlier it would appear that all beds in the hotel are filled for the weekend.

There is, however, the possibility of a dorm -style room being set up upstairs if there is sufficient interest. So if you haven't booked but want to attend or were going to pitch a tent but are having second thoughts this is probably your last chance ;)

Tick either or both of the options depending on your requirements & we'll see what we can do. Unfortunately you aren't guaranteed a bed just by sticking your name down but we'll do our best to get you sorted.

sorry lads -

but when i got home I checked and I am already booked up for a event in Kent for that weekend , so can you please remove me from the list for the Dorm
sorry about that

pg

Having spoken to Beartix earlier it would appear that all beds in the hotel are filled for the weekend.

There is, however, the possibility of a dorm -style room being set up upstairs if there is sufficient interest. So if you haven't booked but want to attend or were going to pitch a tent but are having second thoughts this is probably your last chance ;)

Tick either or both of the options depending on your requirements & we'll see what we can do. Unfortunately you aren't guaranteed a bed just by sticking your name down but we'll do our best to get you sorted.
thanks jockser, think i got sorted was talkin to beatrix, anyway if you dont mind loud snoring and the peutred smell of feet and guinness farts you can always put me an speedo up for the night

Serious question here ... are there any spare beds left in the dorm ? or have you had any cancellations in the hotel ?

Serious question here ... are there any spare beds left in the dorm ? or have you had any cancellations in the hotel ?

Sorry Duchess, just back from a spin to your side of the pond & have only just seen this. Despite what's posted in the poll :blast there's nobody confirmed for the dorm. I don't think there's any cancellations (July is supposed to be a scorcher here :Motomartin ;) ) but I'll check in the morning & get back to you :D

dont leave it too late to book I said to Kev :blast

I know, I know .... men eh. What do we do with them :nenau

Pop round for a coffee if you're in the area. Havent seen you for ages.... :thumb2

Sorry Duchess, just back from a spin to your side of the pond & have only just seen this. Despite what's posted in the poll :blast there's nobody confirmed for the dorm. I don't think there's any cancellations (July is supposed to be a scorcher here :Motomartin ;) ) but I'll check in the morning & get back to you :D

OK thanks Jockser and for the pm :thumb2

Let me know if you doget any confirmed cancellations, if not the tent will do.

So it was supposed to be a scorcher was it ............in July...........in Ireland...........someone's telling porkies and a lot of little tents are gonna get wet.................lol:p
Hopes there's plenty of room on that pitch trying to get me shifts sorted so as i can escape for the weekend hope to see ya all there.

Edd

Back
Top Bottom