900 squid to spend

pablo666

Reaction score
my boss has given me 900 squid to buy the following:
Digital camera and some sort of printer or printer dock (one button easy print type thingy) and a mini dvd cam corder.:clap

Im going to spend a couple of days researching on the web and visiting stores but any suggestions will be very welcome.:rob

They are to be used at work and so need to be simple, since no budget for a training course :thumb2

The team will use it. About 20 people, at various times. To gather evidence of work done to mitigate against any civil claims. Don't have to be brilliant snaps.

Cameras

You maybe don't need a trillion pixels. I normally dial my camera down to take pictures "only" 1600 x 1200. Then I can get a good number of pictures on the memory card (memory car
d as big as
you can afford.

More optical zoom is good, rather than lots of digital zoom on top of minimum optical zoom.

Also easier to send pictures via eMail.

Also try one and see if you would like to have an old fashioned viewfinder window to look through (I do). Some cameras only have the LCD screen on the back which prevents you taking a quick preview of the overall view your gonna shoot.

Get a spare battery

Check if camera has a battery power indicator. My Cannon IXUS doesn't - bummer - it shuts down with almost no warning. Spare battery vital.

Back
Top Bottom