CRUISE CONTROL

Ginger DJ

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has the Wunderlich cruise control system on their bike off to France soon and could do with something like this. How does it work when braking?

I just bought one of these whilst in Germany from Wunderlich. Very good; I've done over a 1000 miles since in a week and it's a nifty little bit of kit; Essentially you roll the control forward to grip and hold the throttle as am sure you've guessed; However, it's relatively manipulable so should you need to shut the throttle you can still do this with the control set. Therefore normal instincts apply when closing throttle and braking :thumb

Highly recommended.

.. BTW.. for clarity my one is on a 1200RT :blast ..not though that I should imagine that will make much difference..

Just wondering if anyone has the Wunderlich cruise control system on their bike off to France soon and could do with something like this. How does it work when braking?

I suspect that there's some sort of camming action to it so that turning the lock ring it locaks the throttle, but it's relatively easy to unlock the throttle just by rolling it back.

I got a Wunderlich one for the Dakar. Spent 95Euro on it and its now sitting on the shelf. I couldnt get it to fit! :blast

If anyone has photos of theirs installed on a 650, could they post them up?

Back
Top Bottom